Driverlers #421 what’s that sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Sounds like fun. Seeds on standby
Yeah I looked yesterday and nothing from seed had come up. All the plants, tomato, peppers, eggplant, were doing fine.

Probably have to till again the area to put the corn and pumpkins after the 2" of rain I got the other day.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I’ve got an outbreak of spur weed I need to spray if at all possible. I hate that stuff
Don't be sharing that weed I've got enough other varieties I already fight. Although green I'd just as soon have grass.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’ve been spot spraying and pulling that weed all over the yard. Behind the WOTP it’s a solid cover. I about had it gone last year.

trad bow

Round up will kill it but it leaves small dead spots in the yard. The spurs are about ready to turn loose so I think just pulling may be the best approach for now.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Round up will kill it but it leaves small dead spots in the yard. The spurs are about ready to turn loose so I think just pulling may be the best approach for now.
Do you have a mechanical weed puller similar to the one craka threw on the trailer on the last trip of me? You can take it and see if it will work.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
trad,

In the inventory do you have any pieces of metal that might be used as barrier to drive in the ground to keep mint from spreading? Need about 6-8 feet.

trad bow

trad,

In the inventory do you have any pieces of metal that might be used as barrier to drive in the ground to keep mint from spreading? Need about 6-8 feet.
I have some flashing that may work. I’ll look into the inventory to see what’s available. I haven’t gotten to sorting the metal yet.

trad bow

wonder if Bullet spread it in his paws.
Maybe but he hates the stuff also and goes around the areas that’s overrun with it. Believe you me when I say he is a baby about his paws. I constantly have to remove stickers out for him. He gets something in his paw he’ll come straight to me for removal.

flatwoods

Okay fish, Flats, flint, craka don't let trad and I hog all the air space.
I'm waiting on trad to figure out the spur weed thing.
I got a project for him. :ROFLMAO:
My yard is awful.
I will say that I looked at it yesterday though.
The chemical I spread earlier in the year seems to be killing mine. It came up and looked bad but is yellowing now.
I might need to do that again next year
You go outside in Crocs in my yard and the whole bottom will be covered in those things

trad bow

I'm waiting on trad to figure out the spur weed thing.
I got a project for him. :ROFLMAO:
My yard is awful.
I will say that I looked at it yesterday though.
The chemical I spread earlier in the year seems to be killing mine. It came up and looked bad but is yellowing now.
I might need to do that again next year
You go outside in Crocs in my yard and the whole bottom will be covered in those things

What I’ve been led to believe is that the yard needs spraying every fall for it. Spot spraying and pulling the weeds during spring and summer. I go barefooted a lot during the spring summer and fall seasons so you can imagine how I feel about the weed

Status
Not open for further replies.