here is my duck/fishin combo.

CIMG0830.jpg

CIMG0827.jpg

She does not run to shallow but I can use her year round

fatduckboy

Nice boat yall

DuckShot

Banned
Yeah, the people that got Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ---- probably spent alot time puting together that hull. Why build a mudboat and put an outboard on it? You should of went to Bass Pro and looked at a Bass Tracker!

Loewman

DuckShot,I assume your talking to me about my boat. Could not read you post with all of the "Edited to Remove Profanity" stuff but A used mud motor $4,000.. my out board $300. I built a the mud boat with my grandfather. He owns a fab shop so we had all the tools their and just had to do it make it happen. I though it would be a cool Idea to build something with my grandfather because you don't know how much time he might have left .

my boat is .125 thick and a bass traker is .080 thick .... I wanted a boat that would last... I would love to pass on to my sons one day.

DuckShot

Banned
You should have got a jig from GATOR TRAX since your pretty much building their boat. "Huntdeck" is that copyright infringement. Is it really a custom boat when you copy someone else's design?

Loewman

It custom when you made modification that make it better... no I did not use a jig like them.... I used a 20' break...

DUD

Banned
Loeman I assume you would have come up with this design without looking at a Gator Trax?

Loewman

Duck shot , you don't go through bass pro or wally world and see something you like and think that you can make it your self for cheaper.. what is the difference? People also make their own blinds every year Whats the difference?

Loewman

I made some modification to the bow and to the transom stronger that would make the boat last longer .. do you want the drawing too? j/k

Loewman

I didn't want to buy thier boat because I can make it at a 1/3 of the cost.

ugabulldog56

I agree the boat looks good......but.......it does look like a knock off gator trax.

Gaducker

Get off this mans Back, I think it looks awsome, I have a fab shop and have been thinking about this very same thing. I would bet if you sat his boat beside a GT the diffrence would be evident. No two fab men do anything the same so hush about copyright infringment. Loeman I dont know anyone in my home town that has a 20 ft break, How much would you sell me the sheet already bent from an 18 ft sheet? PM me . Chris

Loewman

yea .... I looked at a few gator trax, prodrives, beavertails g3's and customized it to make it my own ..Whats you point duck shot?

Loewman

Get off this mans Back, I think it looks awsome, I have a fab shop and have been thinking about this very same thing. I would bet if you sat his boat beside a GT the diffrence would be evident. No two fab men do anything the same so hush about copyright infringment. Chris

Thanks