Early, Miller and Seminole counties Ga

HIGH COUNTRY

I am so very sorry to hear the news. Though I never met him face to face, I had a huge amount of respect for his character, his woodsmanship, and his respect for the outdoors and its animals. A heck of a hunter too!

I emailed him last week since he had not posted again, something I did a few times the last few years after I found his email address. I didnt get a response so I was worried and thinking of him.

Feels like a family member has passed.

buckpasser

It saddens me to read his last few posts on this thread. I certainly hope he was able to make it out to the club when his truck was repaired. Does anyone know?

Havana Dude

Very sad to hear this news. Never had a face to face, but felt like we would have gotten along just fine. God speed my friend, and prayers for all his family. He was one of the good ones.

HIGH COUNTRY

I mentioned in my last email to him, that If I could help him in any way with his truck down to get to hunting club when I was down hunting anytime; I didnt get a response from the last email and maybe the last two. I believe he would be very pleased to know how much we all cared ann thought about him even though most of us never actually met him. Got to be honest with you, this one has made think really seriously about alot the last few days approaching my last birthday in the sixties in two months...

Latest posts