Elf on a Shelf...

OutFishHim

Love this little dude...:love:

He reports to Santa every night on the child's behavior for the day. When he comes back, before child awakes, Elf is in a different spot...:bounce:

But if it starts telling on ME, it's got to GO!!!!:hair::rofl:::gone:

Attachments

• DSC_0196b.jpg
    DSC_0196b.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 514
  • DSC_0198b.jpg
    DSC_0198b.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 538

modern_yeoman

Had one for about 3 years now.......it is kinda cool..

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Love this little dude...:love:

He reports to Santa every night on the child's behavior for the day. When he comes back, before child awakes, Elf is in a different spot...:bounce:

You laugh now, just wait until one of your unseen house guests moves it from where you last put it....:hair:::gone:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
lil dude spent all last year staring at me. I finally run him down the garbage disposal.

PJ keeps an eye on me the same way!!!!...for those in the know:D

ask LL about that dang elf!!!!!

OutFishHim

You laugh now, just wait until one of your unseen house guests moves it from where you last put it....:hair:::gone:

I'd blame it on the wine...:smash::rofl::rofl:

lil dude spent all last year staring at me. I finally run him down the garbage disposal.

PJ keeps an eye on me the same way!!!!...for those in the know:D

ask LL about that dang elf!!!!!

:hair::hair::rofl::rofl::rofl:

R

redneckcamo

Is it uncool and not outdoorsman-like to say "shizzle dizzle" on the forum? Ok. I'll take my ghetto language back over to Facebook ..lol lol. FB thinks I'm a redneck.

we love rednecks over here tho .....:bounce::bounce::bounce:

and Outfishhim .....tell us why that elf is smiling so big an looks like he is up too something :bounce::huh:

LLove

T has an elf on the shelf too! and yeah.. i used to hang it on the top of the desk at night (above head height) so jt would randomly look up and see it..

it freaks him out so i think its awesome. :D

OutFishHim

we love rednecks over here tho .....:bounce::bounce::bounce:

and Outfishhim .....tell us why that elf is smiling so big an looks like he is up too something :bounce::huh:

The Elf has seen a lot...:banana::banana::rofl::rofl:

T has an elf on the shelf too! and yeah.. i used to hang it on the top of the desk at night (above head height) so jt would randomly look up and see it..

it freaks him out so i think its awesome. :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl: