Emily needs everyones prayers.

RPM

Thank GOD.
There are a lot of hurting hearts around here praying for this beautiful little button of a girl.

wadehand

Our prayers have been sent and will continue to be offered for this precious little girl and her family. Has any kind of a fund been set up at maybe a local bank in her hometown that we could send some money to help out ?

If anyone wishes to send cards or financial help to the family, I will be glad to carry them over to Emily and her family. I go to church with their family and I live about a mile away. My adress is 2536 Hwy 135 Nashville, GA 31639. Please send check or money order to Eric Warren. It would be helpful to write attention Emily at the top. I thank everyone for their prayers and their help for this precious little girl.

wadehand

I want to thank everyone for their prayers and their suport. I spoke with Eric today and he is so grateful for everyone's prayers and suport. I have faith that GOD has already healed Emily. She will be a true testimony of what prayer can do.

HawgWild23

Still praying. Emily has been on my heart every since I read this. Thanks for the updates. I pray that GOD does something with Emily that just blows all the dr minds.

pine nut

I want to thank everyone for their prayers and their suport. I spoke with Eric today and he is so grateful for everyone's prayers and suport. I have faith that GOD has already healed Emily. She will be a true testimony of what prayer can do.

Another one just sent, and AMEN to your post!

eWarren19842008

Thank You ALL for the prayers!!! Just got off the phone with my wife & the Dr. Stopped in & gave her some WONDERFUL news.....the chromosome the leukemia is on/carring is the type that is the least likely to EVER come back!!!! Not to mention the 4th fun size kit-kat bar she was munchin down! Prayers do get answered every day! Thank you soooo much for your prayers. Continue to keep us in your prayers! GOD IS STILL IN CONTROLL!!!!

Jester896

Senior Clown
E that is GREAT news:yeah: so I just need to bring another bag of Kit-Kats to the party:D

Oh...and tell her if she needs a cover when we go hunting again.... she can use the one on my dash...the one Camo Man wears sometimes:bounce:

ga-jadgterrier

Dear God please heal this little girl and help her family to know you are with them. Bless them & comfort them as only you can. Amen.[/QUOTE]

AMEN!!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
May God continue to provide mercy, healing and a comfort to this little girl and her family.

Amen

willy57

The God we serve is a awesome God in proverbs he tell us ; Trust in the Lord with all thine heart but lean not unto thine own understanding i bet little Emily will be tying Hogs soon u go girl God bless.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I came across this thread a little late but after reading it, I don't mind telling anyone that my heartstrings get totally ripped apart in knowing of any child that has health related issues such as this. My Prayers are being sent in hopes that Emily will continue to be healed and that all of our continued Prayers will be beneficial to her and her entire family.

RPM

She was feeling a bit poorly the other day but shortly after receiving some meds for it she started to sparkle again. She and her Mom were going to head down for some activities the hospital has for the kids. Seems to be a great place. Hopefully she will feel more like eating soon.::;