Emily needs everyones prayers.

eWarren19842008

Thanks for all your prayers! We are improving every day! Yesterday for dinner she ate some frosted flakes & last night for supper she ate some garlic bread. And this morning for breakfast she drank nearly a whole chocolate milk for breakfast. Thanks again for all your prayers, visits, cards, and pm's. We really appreciate it!

Jester896

Senior Clown
that is good to hear E...choclate milk is good with Kit Kats..maybe in a couple of weeks I can bring her some if she's up to it on my run to Cumming::;

Inthegarge

Praying for a Cancer free diagnosis soon...........................

CAL

Thanks for all your prayers! We are improving every day! Yesterday for dinner she ate some frosted flakes & last night for supper she ate some garlic bread. And this morning for breakfast she drank nearly a whole chocolate milk for breakfast. Thanks again for all your prayers, visits, cards, and pm's. We really appreciate it!

More good news!Tell little Emily we love her and are waiting for the news of cancer free.
Still knocking on the Lords door.

bullsprig1100

Tell Emily that we are all thinking of her, and keeping her and the family in our prayers. Tell her to get better soon, so when the rains start again, she can get back to jumpin' those puddles!!!!

gcpatt

My family and I send our prayers. The Good Lord will take care and heal this little angel.

eWarren19842008

Well I finally made it back to Atlanta to spend the weekend with Emily. We had a rough morning. Her hair is starting to come out and its about to eat her up. She is eating some. Right now she is enjoying cream cheese & chives captain waffers (our favorite hunting snack). The road is shorter today than what it was yesterday....but it is still going to be a difficult one. However, our faith in God and our Trust in Jesus will not be swayed or moved. He's brought us this far and He'll carry us on. As this fiery trial is about us we are reminded of 2 songs that bring us comfort and courage: Through The Fire~The Crabb Family and Trust In Jesus~Third Day. Both are really good songs.

But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me I shall come forth as gold. Job 23:10

This is only a dip in the road of life that we are traveling. Pray that Emily keeps getting stronger and that she will be able to take a trip home between the rounds of chemo. Thank You again for all the prayers! God bless you all!

RPM

Eric,
Sorry to hear. We knew the hair loss was coming but that is tough on a girl especially with her beautiful yellow curls. In time they will grow back.

Please give her our best. We are still praying.

Hang in there brother. GOD is faithful.

Bob Mulligan

RabbitJones

We are praying everyday for Emily and the Warren family. Thank you for the update and your strong faith. May God bless you and your family.

Bkeepr

Hopefully the hair loss will be brief and the regrowth will be quick! More prayers for Emily and family.

CAL

Hold on to your faith.Her beautiful hair is only temporary and will return more beautiful than before.
Still knocking on the Lord's door.

Jester896

Senior Clown
Hold on to your faith.Her beautiful hair is only temporary and will return more beautiful than before.
Still knocking on the Lord's door.

That is usually the case...I have a hat for her.
She is a beautiful child and hair is such a small part that beauty.

HawgWild23

The road may be shorter today but you are on the right rd. praying every day for yall.

RPM

Please keep Emily and her family in your prayers.

She had another spinal tap yesterday. They are praying that they won't find any more cancer cells in her spinal fluid. These are not treatable with the chemo I.V. and must be treated through spinal taps.

Her hair loss seemed to lessen yesterday.

The family is hoping that she will be able to come home for at least a few days between courses of chemo (I believe there will be 4). It may take about 2 weeks after the first course finishes to see if her blood work is at a level where she can go home. It takes about 10 days to bottom out then it normally takes a few more for it to come back up.

Emily's Mom said Emily's birthday is next Saturday.
Not a great place for a young girl to turn 9 but since she is in the center of GOD's hands we trust Him for all things.

She wasn't feeling great yesterday but was as spunky as usual.

The family lives about 4 hours from the hospital so her Mom, Alisha, stays with her during the week and Eric comes up on the weekend.

They have 2 other children at home.

CAL

I am still with you all,knocking on the Lord's door for healing power.Tell her "Happy Birthday" from an old man in south Ga.
Thanks for the update,keep us informed.

HawgWild23

I pray ever day for her and the family