Emily needs everyones prayers.

Bkeepr

Praying for her health to improve!

eWarren19842008

Emily is doing GREAT today. Probably the best she has done since she has been here. She is taring up some cream cheese and chives captain waffers. We have visited with the pet thereapy dogs today and have had several visitors. She had a lumbar puncture and it come back NEGATIVE! No lukemia cells in the spinal fluid. The Lord is still answering prayers! Things are still looking up and getting better. Thank You ALL for keeping us in your prayers and thoughts! God Bless!

Bkeepr

So glad for all of you! Continuing to send prayers!

gin house

Great news!! I have a daugter myself, talk of sickness in a child crushes me like a bug. They are the best things in this world. The doctors sound like theyre doing a great job but the one above is working a miricle as we speak, everybody keep on praying every chance you can, thats where this sickness will lose the battle. Shes in my prayers also. With all the traveling and all is there anything we can do to help? Im game. Keep on keeping on Warren family.

CAL

Mr.Warrren,
Thanks for the update and may God have all the Glory.I'm still knocking on the Lords door for more healing power.Keep holding to your Faith Sir.::;::;

c easley

Glad to hear the good news. Don't post a whole lot on here but just wanted to let everyone know that we are thinking about them. All of the churchs up here know about Emily and what ya'll are going through and are praying for each of you. If you need anything we are just a hour away. I'm glad the Lord will be with us through all things.

wadehand

I spoke with Emily's mom today and she said Emily is coming home for a short time between treatments. I still have faith that God has already answered our prayers for Emily.

Ranger

Jester, I just talked to Jill. She said they just got home about 30 minutes ago. :fine::cool:

Last edited:

love the woods

its great to know she is doing better. I have been thinking about this family a good bit latley. I cant imagine the stress this family is going through if any thing is needed dont hesitate to ask.