Emojies

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
How do you get these back?
I don't have the "smiles" tab coming up since the changes.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
If you can do no formatting then in a reply window select the three dots to the top right of the window and then click on the brackets [] to toggle off and on.

Baroque Brass

When I try to add an emoji I see it but then it doesn’t appear in the post.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
When I try to add an emoji I see it but then it doesn’t appear in the post.
Are you adding them from your phone emoji menu, or from the emoji menu in the forum reply box? The ones from your phone emoji menu won't work.

Baroque Brass

Are you adding them from your phone emoji menu, or from the emoji menu in the forum reply box? The ones from your phone emoji menu won't work.
Ok I see those in the reply box. I used to be able to add them from the device before everything was upgraded. I wondered where y’all got the ones I couldn’t ever find.

Thanks!

hopper

Ok I see those in the reply box. I used to be able to add them from the device before everything was upgraded. I wondered where y’all got the ones I couldn’t ever find.

Thanks!
Wish we could still use the phone ones, but guess they gotta be approved?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Wish we could still use the phone ones, but guess they gotta be approved?
There's a lot of the phone ones that aren't appropriate for this forum. And none of us is going to go through 5000 emojis and approve or disapprove them.

hopper

There's a lot of the phone ones that aren't appropriate for this forum. And none of us is going to go through 5000 emojis and approve or disapprove them.
I agree. Add in emoji makers no telling what some of you weirdos would come up with:crazy: