Enjoying the last days off summer Driveler #255

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wycliff

Know what ya meen bro ya can see the light at the end of the tunnel and then some jerk moves the end of the tunnel.

Had to put a new roof on the house to make the insurance company happy thenhave well problems think the insurance company will help? Nope but the wife is happy we have water again so I guess all is still good:huh:
I did the new roof this last fall. :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Hush, I'm due for one anytime now. Did the A/C a couple years back

LOVEMYLABXS

PLEASE send rain this way. No measurable rain since June and fires everywhere atleast not close so far.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
PLEASE send rain this way. No measurable rain since June and fires everywhere atleast not close so far.
Yeah, y'all have it bad right now. Wish I could, but we get our weather from your end of the country. You'll have to talk to them Alaskans to get you straightened out.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
OMG. I just got the disco ball up in the pool house. My house and pool and yard look like I have those new Christmas lights. Little bitty white things reflecting everywhere. :rofl::rofl:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I feel confident H22 will take the big one down and put up the small one I got.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I'm still lol-ing right by myself. I think quack said Dawn got some of those Christmas lights and he was tripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.