Face full of banana spider

tdc4dade4

Oh man last season I was walking to a spot on a wma and walked Thur a web next thing I know saw something crawling around the rim of my hat , I snatch that thing of so fast .

TomC

I HATE spiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm constantly swingin' a stick in front of me walking in till about Thanksgiving!

rosewood

When I find one (if I see it first that is), I take a stick, do a circle around the spider then toss it away from the trail. Hopefully she will learn that is a bad place to build one.

Rosewood

Mark K

Banned
Keep a long bare stick at each stand entrance to wave up a down as I’m walking to the stand!! Also keep a spare in the truck just incase someone makes off with one!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Of course all of you brave souls know that most of these spiders can't even bite you. Their mouths are to small except at skin folds around your fingers and such.
Girly men?
Ol May was a the man among men all his life, except the handful of times he ran into a spider web. Then he lost his manliness...but regained it quickly :rockon::cheers:

maycampplot.jpg

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
I'm in the swamp right now gathering Chanterelles and the big spiders haven't shown up yet.

rosewood

Keep a long bare stick at each stand entrance to wave up a down as I’m walking to the stand!! Also keep a spare in the truck just incase someone makes off with one!!
I just hold my rifle up in front of me when walking through the area where they are known to be.