Fannin County Doe hunting - bow only?

DasHaas

I’m looking to hunt for the first time this fall in Fannin Co. and was told does can only be harvested via bow in Fannin. I could not find any info online. I’d very much like to get a buck but really would like to stock the freezer as part of the trip. Does anyone know of such doe restriction in Fannin. I own property in Fannin but have never hunted so I’m paying someone to take me on a deer hunt this fall.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I’m looking to hunt for the first time this fall in Fannin Co. and was told does can only be harvested via bow in Fannin. I could not find any info online. I’d very much like to get a buck but really would like to stock the freezer as part of the trip. Does anyone know of such doe restriction in Fannin. I own property in Fannin but have never hunted so I’m paying someone to take me on a deer hunt this fall.
Sure is pretty up there! Go get a buck and post him up!

slow motion

Looks like your question was answered.
Welcome to the deer hunting obsession. Good luck and as @bfriendly said post up some pics.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to deer hunting!!!

Have you researched the license requirements for hunting in Georgia yet ?

menhadenman

I’m next door in Union County, shoot me a message if you ever need a hand.

BUCKFAT

I would look it up to make sure but I think they changed doe days. Last year in Union it was nov1- dec1- jan1 only. This years it looks differen. Here is a pic from a website.

Attachments

• 790B6C06-448F-4F70-8D88-3CA4C4E60D12.png
    790B6C06-448F-4F70-8D88-3CA4C4E60D12.png
    382.4 KB · Views: 11

BUCKFAT

Also on State forestry land there are NO Doe days. I live in union and have some small pieces of state land around me.

The mtn man

Chatahoochee NF east of I-75 no does allowed period. Private property you can get does on designated either sex hunts.