Few Critters

sportsman94

He wouldn’t know what to do in this red clay/concrete we have around here .

Yall are rough on a guy trying to spend time at the beach! I trap a few places that are all clay and cuss them every time I set so I sorta feel yalls pain.

Pair of kitties this morning. The first one was small and the second one was big. Been waiting on these traps to hit for several days

IMG_9203.jpegIMG_9206.jpeg

sleepr71

Sportsman…maybe you could Flag your traps & tell the landowner + Workers that if they see you’re flagging..there is a Trap right there..! Maybe put the flagging higher up on a tree,or on both sides of the road,if setting on roads(?) Something,some system to avoid this. That’s $300 down the drain :(

sportsman94

I’ve been asking the farmer what fields they still had work in, which ones I should stay out of, etc. I’m sure I’m just not high on their priority list. He said he would reimburse me, but I think the easiest thing will be just to drop the place going forward. Funny thing (not funny, more painful) is I lost three and decided I would pull the next day. Pulled the whole line and only lost one more. Decided to leave 7 sets in areas they had already worked in. 6 of those 7 were gone today.

furtaker

I’ve been asking the farmer what fields they still had work in, which ones I should stay out of, etc. I’m sure I’m just not high on their priority list. He said he would reimburse me, but I think the easiest thing will be just to drop the place going forward. Funny thing (not funny, more painful) is I lost three and decided I would pull the next day. Pulled the whole line and only lost one more. Decided to leave 7 sets in areas they had already worked in. 6 of those 7 were gone today.
Dadgum that stings! Sounds like a good place for some Duke #2s.

Worley

That’s a HD beaver from the looks in picture. Congratulations, I ain’t seen a yote in a week so your not alone.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Finally been released to start living my life again and hope these medical issues are behind me. Set two traps Wednesday and both connected. A good size coon in a dp and a possum in a 550 coyote set. IMG_0535.jpegIMG_0536.jpeg