Finally heading up!

duckbill

Well, after dodging hurricanes and wife having a baby, I'm finally heading up for some bowhunting. I'm only going to hunt a day and a half. Coming home Sun night, then heading back up wed night . Gonna hunt 2 days of archery and 4 days of muzzleloader.
I know, I know I'm rambling. But I have been stuck down in Florida like a caged dog. At this point, I don't care if I see anything or not. I've just got to get my butt in some Georgia hardwoods. :clap:

Kdog

Good luck Bill. I hope you have a relaxing/enjoyable hunt.

Kdog

Glenn

Have fun Duckbill!

Looks like I may be going up next weekend and then the week of the Oct. 18th.

Going to be in the local woods this weekend fighting off people and skeeters

Glenn

To be honest Duckbill I have not decided where to head to. I scouted one day over at Lake George WMA and saw about 20 turkeys.

I will either try Lochloosa, Lk George or ???

I know Lochloosa like the back of my hand and that is where I will more than likely end up. Of course I can't hunt the good spots in Lochloosa cause they are in the User-Pay areas but there is still some good hunting in the other area just as long as it is still dry.

::;

Agman

Glenn

I believe Lochlossa is all by permit, other half being Grove Park.

Killed a few nice bucks there.

Agman

Glen

Just checked, we can still hunt in the new Lochlossa area, or dog area during archery. I have never hunted in that neck of the woods, only still areas, Grove Park.

I might Have to try that area myself since I live only 30 minutes away.

Good luck

cowboyron

Good Luck duckbill hope you have an enjoyable weekend. Don't look like I'll be able to make it up til next weekend. :mad: