First pull on new place

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
New to me anyway. I’m trying to bounce around a little and find new places to sit. I had a feeling the branch may get in the way, but this time it was terrible…..all the deer are hiding behind it.

67A09CF2-E6E5-490A-A5E1-513ABFE97322.jpgE2AF11EC-9917-4E11-A110-F2FB8BFF2691.jpg18BF6AA1-6A25-47CD-AFC1-AFD77DA0EF3E.jpeg

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Some good looking prospects. It looks like that branch is an important part of a scrape. Licking branch. Don’t cut it.

No even gonna touch it…….maybe move the camera though. I think I saw that first deer when I hunted that spot, but he winded me and never came in.

Jim Boyd

Love the pics!

Good luck!!!!

bany

Go gettem buddy!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I’d be sitting here a lot cept my season is gonna be cut short with surgery. But This is on corp property so I’d have all of archery season…….extended too! Right now I’m focusing on Pinelog’s opportunities………..I really want a Pinelog deer for some internal reason I can’t figure out. I think I’ve only got a week left and I’ve been really close! Nothing is showing up on my closer grounds so this place is gonna be my go to.
Best of luck y’all!