For those who use the AV1611 or King James Version

Hawkeye

you know ! tHERE IS A LOT OF THIS BOLONY GOING AROUND THESE DAYS, Putting doubt on the word of God.

It doesn't matter if really a few verses in the transliteration of the bible are missing, IF WE ONLY HAD JOHN 3;16 THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH FOR ME, OR EPHESIANS 2;8;9;10 THAT IS ALL I NEED TO KNOW, THAT CHRIST PAID FOR MY SINS AND NOW I HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.

I have the privilidge to be multilingual and can read the bible in english Hebrew and greek ,spanish, french and latin.

I have not found the errors that most peole want to convey that exists in God's word.
The funny thing is that most that find errors in the bible can hardly even speak their own language. LOL

Double Barrel BB

Hawkeye said:
you know ! tHERE IS A LOT OF THIS BOLONY GOING AROUND THESE DAYS, Putting doubt on the word of God.

It doesn't matter if really a few verses in the transliteration of the bible are missing, IF WE ONLY HAD JOHN 3;16 THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH FOR ME, OR EPHESIANS 2;8;9;10 THAT IS ALL I NEED TO KNOW, THAT CHRIST PAID FOR MY SINS AND NOW I HAVE ETERNAL LIFE.

I have the privilidge to be multilingual and can read the bible in english Hebrew and greek ,spanish, french and latin.

I have not found the errors that most peole want to convey that exists in God's word.
The funny thing is that most that find errors in the bible can hardly even speak their own language. LOL

Wish I could read The Bible in Hebrew, Greek, and Latin. But alas I have never been good with other languages. Tried spanish in high school, then German in college. Neither one of those stuck real good. :rofl:

DB BB

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Hawkeye said:
It doesn't matter if really a few verses in the transliteration of the bible are missing,

Makes all the difference in the world, one word or verse can change the meaning of the text. Out of respect and to make sure it is not considered a personal attack on anyone, I will not say the group, but I compared their Bible to the one I use, the KJV. Theirs spoke of Joseph as being the Father of Jesus. In the KJV where it says there are 3 that bear record in heaven and "these three are one", you know the scripture. Theirs says, "these three agree as one"Makes alot of difference.

Hawkeye

The fact that a verse was added to 1 John that says the 3 bear witness ih heaven, does not change the fact that Jesus saves.
Doctrinal teachings and church dogma is just that man made, The Gospel is God's revelation and that is what we should be concerned about.

The fact that one can believe in a trinity or plurality and the other doesn't is of no consequence to salvation.
The fact is God is one or he could be 3 million but he is still God.

What saves a man is faith That Jesus has paid all his transsgressions and he is free from the Law of Sin And death, pronounced by God as a curse in Eden.

Shalom

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
It wont change some facts, but when you start preaching the oneness of the Godhead to someone, it will matter then. Might be a reason why we are not to take away or add to the scriptures, we should obey that one as well. I see your point, but it is the "little foxes that spoil" the vine.