Free fresh stinky buck tarsal

basshappy

BANNED
First - if giving away a tarsal is illegal please let me know ASAP and I will not do it and delete this post. I searched online but could not find any ordiance that outlaws it. But search Kung fu may be weak.

I harvested both tarsals from yesterday's buck. And they are pure musk stink. Full rut big boy. My boy and I will use only of them, and I would like to offer the other to a hunter to use this week. If kept cool it will be fresh for another 4-6 days. I find them great cover scent and attractor.
If giving away a tarsal is legal in GA and you want it let me know. You will need to meet me in Candler Park area for pick up avoiding rush hour times.

And if it is illegal please link the law so I can read it. Thank you.

basshappy

BANNED
As long as you are giving them away, you`re good. The only things you can sell on a deer are the hides and antlers.

Thank you! I searched online before posting but didn't find anything other than no selling meat.

I don't want anything for it, we will use only one and I believe the tarsal to be an awesome cover scent and attractor so I hope someone can use the other tarsal.

sportsman94

@basshappy if you don’t find anyone to take the tarsals you can put the tarsals in a small bottle and cover with some high proof vodka or everclear. Shake every few days and just let it sit for awhile. Adding some glycerin wouldn’t hurt because it should slow evaporation when you go to use it. It’ll tincture and you’ll have a good product to use for the future and easier to carry around than rotting tarsal glands. As you kill more deer just add more tarsals and more of the alcohol