from the garden

Jimmypop

A0UgOy3JoYtxFtuTSo6nBkfyzSX0FjAwHj3A1HNDYCy4YGqgZoOptjdhe6Xf2-gbNyAyYQhW1HLQKgkHRNOK2Dgrm11-HCOJfqKiqUQ1GIHveKISg8DvLZUQJ5Pzxw8-XIn3hUaYjvYwMB6z5MHD6mZErzzEXicqls-UbwAGSSFcyxq78Yzgpd6Iv8lFjBFzuDWdLu7Sv4IivP-jKJ0O7WFKv4uZqQB0nwOIKD6iXhp-opev_eagBw-RIouKQghoXGs5rz45_9xVjwfw0OdHUtHjImjtnJUW9Do56SPX29q7SjUhh5DBfOI_1fSUwcNpJ7iR0ojUNISu7L8KR4YosQXXaY3RF47v9M6dLT6hcIfKquRv-2FourrvzL_Ao8DlXjzP50E2YIl7zKizBoYLkJH5PmDmIPF6VLLrPQHyaJyMSD-BYfqnCunlw-IK7Vjl89EvRo1Qh8BU40P1JpHalHyO3erwJLNi_4uIPjR8hzVT29pEao6S58j2D9csVNQQrz7CAUbInmPPCBJMdw_sBeEzYaBYTsOYXP381B3lt4zfX1ky7eatLWJKaCs-GCiMa-5r4eDfUxp0XPONZAkUot5K-4dYb1yvk_5kYOc=w1119-h629-no

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
:hair: Dude, if you're serious, you're growing taters in a transitional Paleo site! That's a significant archaelogical site, no joke. I see Daltons and Hardaways, Hardapalmers, and at least one Paleo point. That looks like a page in the report on the original dig at the Hardaway Site in NC.

Duff

Are you kidding??? Wow!!!

walkinboss01

I'm not seeing anything either...

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I don't see anything....no pic....just a little square and a report box

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Looked on an iPad and a Samsung phone..... No pics on either device

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
The pics were there originally.

Jimmypop, I meant no offense. What I meant is that is probably the best group collection of old, rare point types I've ever seen posted on here, almost too good to be true! If those came from one place, you are definitely sitting on a significant archaeological gold mine.

Most of those points date back to the Paleo and Transitional Paleo eras, and most folks will hunt points all their lives and never find a single one like those. I saw what looked like a Quad, a couple more possible Paleo bases, Daltons, Hardaways, Hardapalmers, and such. Amazing collection! I'd love to walk around in your garden!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
The pics were there originally.

Jimmypop, I meant no offense. What I meant is that is probably the best group collection of old, rare point types I've ever seen posted on here, almost too good to be true! If those came from one place, you are definitely sitting on a significant archaeological gold mine. Almost any one of those points would be the centerpiece of most folks' collections, and you've got a whole frame of them!

Most of those points date back to the Paleo and Transitional Paleo eras, and most folks will hunt points all their lives and never find a single one like those. I saw what looked like a Quad, a couple more possible Paleo bases, Daltons, Hardaways, Hardapalmers, and such. Amazing collection! I'd love to walk around in your garden!

Jimmypop

no offence taken...i'm new at this and evidently not very good at posting plcs. when i get better i,ll post more. all my stuff came from our own small property and found by myself over a period of 40+ years. mostly paleo and early archaic i believe.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Try re-posting those pics. Those are definitely something that the folks here will enjoy seeing!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Try re-posting those pics. Those are definitely something that the folks here will enjoy seeing!
Just click the "insert pic" or "attach files" button and browse for your pics.

Jimmypop

i will when my daughter comes by. i think(not sure) that i have 4 clovis, 1 redstone. all very small and broken.