Fsu/Uf

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Please quote any post where I’ve implied we’re a great team….:type:
Oh no that’s not how this works. When you put words in other people’s mouths you dont have to back it up. You sure didn’t.

SpotandStalk

Oh no that’s not how this works. When you put words in other people’s mouths you dont have to back it up. You sure didn’t.

I didn’t think you could back up that baseless claim. :wink:

For the record, I don’t think there are any “great” teams this year.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

You couldn’t back up your own baseless claim. Just playing by your rules.

James12

It’s called gaslighting and it’s how 95% of his battles start. There’s rarely if ever been a baseless claim backed up. It’s all basement-internet warfare. I bet he wears a headset too when he’s on his PC.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
It’s called gaslighting and it’s how 95% of his battles start. There’s rarely if ever been a baseless claim backed up. It’s all basement-internet warfare. I bet he wears a headset too when he’s on his PC.
You don’t know what gaslighting means. You sound so ridiculous trying to use it. If you’re going to say it all the time at least learn how to use it right. Good night you sound ignorant. I bet you wear a headset at your job at the drive through.

Last edited:

James12

You don’t know what gaslighting means. You sound so ridiculous trying to use it. If you’re going to say it all the time at least learn how to use it right. Good night you sound ignorant. I bet you wear a headset at your job at the drive through.

Nah, seems to fit the bill.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Nah, seems to fit the bill.
Because you don’t understand it. While you’re looking up the meaning of gaslighting go ahead and look up Dunning-Kruger Effect. It’s you to a T.

Last edited: