LSU vs FSU

James12

Go Noles!

And it’s also good to see the storied heritage being supported instead of critiqued on the national stage!

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
It's a shame there's a few...well actually just one, who think they're humor and wit adds to a perfectly legit College game day Team thread.....and he's gotta be 50% of the comments. Darn shame.....
This is supposed to be fun. A few of these guys might as well get on their knees and beg me to make fun of them and mess with them. But still it’s supposed to be fun. If you don’t think I’m funny and want “serious discussion” I got no problem with that. But it doesnt mean I’m gonna stop.

Last edited:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Well OK...but sounds a lot like he had a lot of chilhood problems, or he's just 11 yrs old. If all that kind of "fun" makes him feel better or validated, I guess I'm good with it.
Got a kid that’s eleven. No need for validation. Sounds like you’re feelings are just hurt.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Looks like I’ve gotten to some people. :rofl: You better hope your team goes undefeated cause what you’ve seen so far is nothing.

alphachief

Looks like I’ve gotten to some people. :rofl: You better hope your team goes undefeated cause what you’ve seen so far is nothing.
You guys do have a full season ahead of you as well…right?

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
You guys do have a full season ahead of you as well…right?
We do. And who knows what will happen. But my team has actually been doing it. I would love a third NC in a row. It’s possible but the odds are against it. Florida State is going to have to do a lot to not just sound dumb trash talking Georgia.

kingfish

Well done Noles. Listening to AM 870 WWL out of New Orleans and they are a little shell shocked. Props to Norvell for removing all doubt from last year. It's early and Clemson is in a couple of weeks so we'll see. As for LSU, I think Kelly is a clown in the same circus as Harbaugh, so I take great pleasure in the loss.

alphachief

We do. And who knows what will happen. But my team has actually been doing it. I would love a third NC in a row. It’s possible but the odds are against it. Florida State is going to have to do a lot to not just sound dumb trash talking

You did see what happened to the last SEC homer that talked trash about the Noles…right?

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
You did see what happened to the last SEC homer that talked trash about the Noles…right?
I don’t care about the “SEC”. That’s stupid. I’m a Georgia fan. Nothing is going to “happen” to me. What are y’all all GON come to my house and git me? :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

alphachief

I don’t care about the “SEC”. That’s stupid. I’m a Georgia fan. Nothing is going to “happen” to me. What are y’all all GON come to my house and git me? :rofl: :rofl::rofl:
Mr. Literal…aren’t you.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Mr. Literal…aren’t you.
Nope. Just mocking something that was begging to be mocked. Come on man. Read your post. How am I supposed to do anything but laugh at that?1693866247488.gif

alphachief

Nope. Just mocking something that was begging to be mocked. Come on man. Read your post. How am I supposed to do anything but laugh at that?View attachment 1252161
Yeah, I guess linking your trash talking of the Noles to Brian Kelly’s trash talking of the Noles was a bridge to far for your limited sense of humor. That’s ok…we’ll keep it simple going forward so you can keep up.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Yeah, I guess linking your trash talking of the Noles to Brian Kelly’s trash talking of the Noles was a bridge to far for your limited sense of humor. That’s ok…we’ll keep it simple going forward so you can keep up.
I think maybe you need to keep it simple for your own sake.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
What did you do for the 40+ years your team wasn’t on or near the top? I guess I missed the latter of those years on here, thankfully. But were you stable?
Are you?

buckpasser

Dan after trying to talk trash in the Noles thread:

9944A258-8C18-4E0D-B6F0-E7CB5FAAA8F8.jpeg

Latest posts