Gators Attack Limb Lines?

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’ve caught several in the Ocmulgee on limb lines . Just curious preacher , I’ve never seen anyone use such as a marker for a limb line . How’s that work

mlandrum

I love the corks ! When the light hits them 75 yards away they glow and you tell you have a fish or gator before you see the trees shaking? They are easy to organize and if you’re worried about someone taking them just watch them them till you go home. There is nothing like sitting out on the river and eating goodies with a diet pepsie and listening to the critters at night

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
I love the corks ! When the light hits them 75 yards away they glow and you tell you have a fish or gator before you see the trees shaking? They are easy to organize and if you’re worried about someone taking them just watch them them till you go home. There is nothing like sitting out on the river and eating goodies with a diet pepsie and listening to the critters at night
You had me right up till the diet Pepsi.:sick:

Big7

The Oracle
I went camping at the Okefenokee Swamp with a co- worker, 4 all together.

The ring leader had shown me. Polaroid pics where he'd been almost every year and TRIED to catch Gators with 1/2 chickens.

He would just bring them to the boat on the big- un's and if they were 4 foot + or - , he would boat them, take a pic and release. I know that is highly illegal but I wasn't on any of those trips but I did see the pics.

I told him if he boated a Gator while I was in the boat, me or him one was going to tote a (butt ?) whoopin'..

We caught a bunch of them little dark black with a yellow belly catfish. They had sweet tasting yellow colored meat. Real good eating just small.

We caught a bunch of Bowfin and got cut off a lot.

Bugs ate all of us up but one guy from Waycross.
Shorts, no shirt, barefooted and no bug spray.
He didn't get bit one time. They tore the rest of us up.