General Weather topics. 2019.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Was 26 this morning at Brasstown Bald observation area this morning. Little chilly.

NC aren't you like 3200 elevation where your at?
My house is in a valley at about 2700'. There are plenty of 20s in the higher elevations around here this morning.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I bet that feels good! Tired of this heat.
Not really. Especially with 20mph wind gusts. I had to go dig out a jacket and some fluffy slippers to sit on the porch and drink my coffee. Honestly, if it was 60s at night and 70s in the day year-round nowadays, I would be a happy guy. I love a still, frosty morning to deer hunt, but after 7 months of cold, frosty mornings I get mighty tired of it and look forward to warm weather.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Not really. Especially with 20mph wind gusts. I had to go dig out a jacket and some fluffy slippers to sit on the porch and drink my coffee. Honestly, if it was 60s at night and 70s in the day year-round nowadays, I would be a happy guy. I love a still, frosty morning to deer hunt, but after 7 months of cold, frosty mornings I get mighty tired of it and look forward to warm weather.
"Fluffy slippers". That's pic worthy.
??

Lukikus2

Nester. Rotating thunderstorms already kicking up off it around Tampa. From there to South Georgia, anyone on the east side of its path needs to keep a ear out tonight.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Looks like it's gonna landfall just west of us.
Hopefully won't be too windy. We need the rain.

Lukikus2

It's a little chilly in Florida at night right now. Y'all can have it back. The deer don't even move down here when it's "cool". Lol