Generator

tr21

ruger that's the same one I have now. originally had the 4500 with 30 amp rv plug only paid $300 for it. used it for 2 months a year for 7 years when turkey hunting. started on first or second pull every time, now use Honda's for camper, but have the same champion you have for the house. had no problems except had to replace the carb on it because I was stupid and put ethanol gas in it. :mad:

7 point

I use a moble welder for my generator but its 10,000 w it runs 3 rooms a fridge 2 freezers and a winder shaker pretty good .

mojomo

I have a switch that goes behind the meter when elec goes off you plug generator into switch trip breakers you do not need. Will not let generator back feed to lines works great.

7 point

I have a switch that goes behind the meter when elec goes off you plug generator into switch trip breakers you do not need. Will not let generator back feed to lines works great.
I have the same set up it works great .

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
ruger that's the same one I have now. originally had the 4500 with 30 amp rv plug only paid $300 for it. used it for 2 months a year for 7 years when turkey hunting. started on first or second pull every time, now use Honda's for camper, but have the same champion you have for the house. had no problems except had to replace the carb on it because I was stupid and put ethanol gas in it. :mad:

I try to run it regularly and run SeaFoam through it. So far, so good.

Latest posts