Georgia / Kentucky (2023)

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
It's the #1 Dawgs and #20 Wildcats 'tween the hedges tonight! Both teams coming in at 5-0 / 2-0 SEC.

I won't lie! I'm a little nervous about this one. I'm expecting a hard fought battle between two physical teams to the very end. Hoping the Dawgs come out guns a blazing and put these guys away early and cruise to victory. Games like last week ain't good fer my heart! facepalm:

Let's GO DAWGS!

GO DAWGS!
BEAT KENTUCKY!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
What sucks about deer camp is no signal of any kind. I can get the gamecast on Espin and that’s it.

I gotta get some kind of internet here. :rolleyes:

But Go Dawgs anyhow!

Silver Britches

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Silver Britches

I’ll try it out. I have the Dawgs app and it won’t play the broadcast because there isn’t enough signal .
This plays off the website. No app needed. Let me know if it works or not. Hope so. Just don't be yelling GO DAWGS from the stand like I do. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I've listened to many a game on the transistor radio. Listening to DAWG talk right now.
I’ve got one and it sucks too. There used to be a radio station in Hogansville that I could get but they either went out of business or dropped the Dawgs broadcast.

greendawg

I think either Kentucky wins a close one or the Dawgs blow them out. UK has a good run game but the Dawgs have defended conventional running offenses well, but have struggled against mobile QB's. This is going to be the same deal as last week for me-try not to get too wound up since they still haven't figured out my head pains yet.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
I was wondering when you were going to start your thread. We’re in Athens now. I’ll send a pic or 3 from the stadium. Go dawgs
Well dang guth, if I'da knowd you was in town you coulda swung by our tailgate and I would have shared a sip or three

20231007_121539.jpg