Georgia / Ole Miss (2023)

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
If Elfiii tolt us not to worry, then we shouldn’t have. Time to squeeze the juice outa them orange Vols and wreck Tech. Then it’s time for the Tide, they’re coming together too. I think their QB ran for for three and passed for three TDs.
Vols - no worries

GT - :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bama - worry

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
401842295_881938600166756_5758336584761483632_n.jpg

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I didn’t like the defense getting gashed in the first quarter. Shock reported they said don’t worry we’re gonna tighten things up and they did but they can’t give Bama an opportunity like that. The D needs more tightening up. The O however is firing on all 8 cylinders and they are about to flip the turbo switch.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
@elfiii I agree. They need to be careful in Knoxville as well. That game could be a little tighter that we expect. Tough environment and all they want to do is ruin our perfect season. We will win but it won’t be a blowout.
Yep. We’ll have to play lights out football while we dodge golf balls and mustard bottles. :bounce:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Alabama doesn’t worry me. Mildew ain’t that guy. To beat Georgia you’ve gotta do it for four quarters. I don’t believe they can.

MudDucker

Staff member
We got gashed in the 1st quarter for 2 reasons. 1) Lane threw out some formations that were new and 2) we had several young linebackers that needed better communication. Shuman pulled them to the side, showed them what Lane was doing, got in their face a little and boom, Lane shut down.

BamaGeorgialine

Alabama doesn’t worry me. Mildew ain’t that guy. To beat Georgia you’ve gotta do it for four quarters. I don’t believe they can.
Bama is playing to win now, which I guess that they have to do, but I agree. Milroe is not a quarterback. He is the biggest, fastest, most athletic guy on the field about every Saturday, but not a quarterback. Ty Simpson will transfer and be really good for another team next year. I wish that they'd have taken their lumps and stuck with Simpson this year. Bama fans would have lost their minds though. Can you imagine the meltdown if they lost three games in one year?

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Bama is playing to win now, which I guess that they have to do, but I agree. Milroe is not a quarterback. He is the biggest, fastest, most athletic guy on the field about every Saturday, but not a quarterback. Ty Simpson will transfer and be really good for another team next year. I wish that they'd have taken their lumps and stuck with Simpson this year. Bama fans would have lost their minds though. Can you imagine the meltdown if they lost three games in one year?
Yeah I guess Saban is doing what he has to do for now. Milro is a heck of an athlete but it’s crazy there wasn’t a good qb somewhere they could have gotten on the portal. I’m not saying that being smart. But there was bound to be a guy somewhere that wasn’t playing that would love to play at Alabama. A guy like Brock Vandagriff would do great. Don’t get me wrong I’m glad we have him as a backup.

BamaGeorgialine

Yeah I guess Saban is doing what he has to do for now. Milro is a heck of an athlete but it’s crazy there wasn’t a good qb somewhere they could have gotten on the portal. I’m not saying that being smart. But there was bound to be a guy somewhere that wasn’t playing that would love to play at Alabama. A guy like Brock Vandagriff would do great. Don’t get me wrong I’m glad we have him as a backup.
I'm sure they tried. I'd heard that they tried to pay the North Carolina quarterback a bunch to come there. Who knows? Maybe he agreed and backed out last minute and they got stuck with what they got. College football is like politics. We only know what they tell us, and they leave out a bunch of information that they don't want the public to know, or might make them look bad. I like Sam Hartman. I was hoping that they'd have gotten him