Glysophate 41%

doomtrpr_z71

Oh…I’m almost afraid to say, but I was mixing about 4-6oz plus in a 2 gal sprayer; never measured exact. Just eyeballed. Sometimes I mixed even more. Kills rocks. But I don’t have to spray that long fence line but maybe once a year.
It’s probable more spraying during the late afternoon to early even hours that does the trick more than mix or brand; mixing lighter would have the same effect I’m sure.
The logic behind spraying later is that is the sun doesn’t dry up your spray and the plant has time to “ingest” your spray. As best I remember those are manufacturers recommendations.
Time of day is irrelevant if you get sufficient leaf coverage, you'd be better off spraying at noon to get the coverage and uptake. Humidity is what is affecting the leaf droplets not the sun.

MCBUCK

Time of day is irrelevant if you get sufficient leaf coverage, you'd be better off spraying at noon to get the coverage and uptake. Humidity is what is affecting the leaf droplets not the sun.

Seems like there was a whole study don’t on times to spray. Some were in fact better to spray midday, while some at night even.
I may have been hung up on temperature and got the two mixed up .
But I do mostly spray in the evenings. Maybe I’m just hitting the temperatures correctly.

I have much better luck w the Eraser brand, Killz All, and Round Up ( all have 41% glyphosate) than other types of active ingredients.