God Does Not Predestinate Any Particular Person To Be Saved Or Lost

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
I`ll be there with you. :)

I`m no Angel, no doubt that, but I trust in the Lord and accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior, and although I can`t quote Scripture and talk in confusing tongues like some of these holier-than-though folks, I know in my heart that I will be with The Good Lord.
I’m hoping there’s a stream slam full of shell cracker!! We’ll go get ‘em!!

BanjoPicker

Of course He did. Only God is self existent. All of creation serves God's perfect Purpose. God had a perfect Purpose for sin, before there ever was a piece of dirt. Remember, Christ is the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. He was known before the foundation of the world, but was revealed in the last times for your sake.
No God didn’t start sin either, yes Lucifer was and angel of God, but God didn’t make him so he could make him fall which started sin as you are saying he did, If that’s what you believe then the devil really loves you my (Bible tells me that God’s Son came to destroy sin) why would God start sin and then have to seen his Son to die to destroy sin, guess you think God did it to redeem Himself because you believe he started it but as well to redeem man. The God that I serve is against Satan and what is considered sin against him and his Word.

Last edited:

BanjoPicker

My going to Heaven or He11 is not dependent in any way upon me. It is completely dependent upon Christ.

As far as "free moral agent" is concerned, what do you do with "He turned their heart to hate His people, To deal craftily with His servants"? There are a plethora of verses that obliterate the Arminian perverted view of "foreknowledge" and the Calvinist perverted view of "permit", "allow", "permissive will" etc. It is a sin to hate God's people and it is a sin to deal craftily with God's people. God caused them to sin. He did this for His Glory.
I can say this you have nerve to blame God for starting sin yes God made man a free moral and free will agent and God does permit Satan to use men to do certain things whether it be against men or Christians as was with Job but he only permits it to happen but he did not do it himself. As for as you going to Heaven or He11 Will be decided after your death according to if you live by the Word of God which is not living in willful sinning but your not predestine to go to Heaven any other way as all other men. Only them that are a truly born again blood washed away sin Christian will make it to Heaven Amen

BanjoPicker

All is either seen through the revelation of Jesus Christ, or it is not.

This is either believed and accepted or it is not in regards to the scripture:

"And they are that which testify of me..."
so that unless all scripture is come to be understood as the testimony of and for Jesus Christ to the glory of God, and all is only seen in the light of Jesus Christ, nothing is gleaned to understanding.

Alpha and Omega. He is beginning and end of all things of creation, and the only service of creation is to His glory. If this is not settled, then just be prepared to be unsettled. (I have an excellent reference if anyone cares for it/Him..."How to be ready for what you don't expect")

The gospel, which is the unveiling of God's disposition of grace toward His people, (The foundation of God stands sure, having this seal, the Lord knows those who are His) even as found in a fallen estate through sin's working in them in their imperfection, yet their imperfection is not, and never has been, the focus.

It is known from the very beginning; man is a created thing of clay, God is not so. One man is only a living soul.

God is spirit.

And Paul "had to" come to this understanding also when considering the significance of Adam in the light of Christ. (Paul was very won to that, as being an apostle it is/was his calling and privilege and honor, to see nothing except through Christ...and in truth he was always and only about recommending it...think and see always as in, and through, Christ. Christ being the foundation [sole foundation] of all.)

But until this is accepted, there is no point in continuing. For apart from the establishment that the Lord both knows (and has known) His sheep, even calling them by name, and that such, in hearing His voice (for they know it) are led out of the world safely, to escape its coming and continuing judgment (as being revealed from heaven) upon it.

For it is in the authority of Christ to unstop ears commanding any spirits that would seek to hinder. Just as the spirits knew the Christ in His presence (Have you come to torment us before the time?) those same spirits recognize "ears" and it is to them address is made..."He who has ears to hear let him hear". We wrestle not with flesh and blood...

also

and henceforth know no man after the flesh.

The man who was only a living soul has served his sole purpose in all and every role assigned him; that the exceeding glory of Jesus Christ as Lord be manifest to the glory of God.

The first man is of earth, earthy...a living soul testifying only of itself and self ability (sin)

The second man is of heaven, a life giving spirit...whose testimony alone was of He who sent Him. And nothing of self ability.

"If one comes in their own name (and don't worry, they will provide them, do, and have) him you will receive..." said Jesus.

But ahh...meeting a man who can do nothing of himself!

What a relief He is to the soul that's troubled by every breeze of contradiction.

The wind blows where it wills...
since you didn’t answer the question I ask you. Then you can read reply post 420, 422, 423 because you believe God started sin, which God did not.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I`ll be there with you. :)

I`m no Angel, no doubt that, but I trust in the Lord and accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior, and although I can`t quote Scripture and talk in confusing tongues like some of these holier-than-though folks, I know in my heart that I will be with The Good Lord.
Some like to complicate that which the Lord made so simple even I can understand it.

“‘YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.’ This is the great and foremost commandment.”

Israel

BANNED
since you didn’t answer the question I ask you. Then you can read reply post 420, 422, 423 because you believe God started sin, which God did not.
God is origin of all things. Created, uncreated (things that to us "be not")...what is known to us, what is unknown to us.

He knows all men from before men even know themselves as anything.
He knows the end from the beginning of all things, nothing is hidden from his sight nor ever catches him unaware.

How much the many sound like the professing atheists, no difference at all when thinking or saying "Adam, where are you?" is an indication of God's ignorance. Or as if God were waiting to find out "how this would play out".

The lamb was slain from the foundation of the world, before Adam had his doings and showings.

God made a man of clay. Bound in dust to dust.

God sent a man from heaven.

The first man is of the earth, earthy

The second man is the man of heaven.

gemcgrew

God made man a free moral and free will agent and God does permit Satan to use men to do certain things whether it be against men or Christians as was with Job but he only permits it to happen but he did not do it himself.
When God causes a donkey to speak, the donkey is not God. When God caused Satan to introduce the idea of free will(freedom relative to God) to Eve, "Ye shall not surely die", Satan is not God. When God causes a man to promote that same false teaching today, that man is not God.
As for as you going to Heaven or He11 Will be decided after your death according to if you live by the Word of God which is not living in willful sinning but your not predestine to go to Heaven any other way as all other men. Only them that are a truly born again blood washed away sin Christian will make it to Heaven Amen
No. It was decided before I ever existed in time.

Keep studying.

BanjoPicker

When God causes a donkey to speak, the donkey is not God. When God caused Satan to introduce the idea of free will(freedom relative to God) to Eve, "Ye shall not surely die", Satan is not God. When God causes a man to promote that same false teaching today, that man is not God.
No. It was decided before I ever existed in time.

Keep studying.
Prove that with Scripture to if you can, which I doubt you can even if you study you want find it cause it’s not there Amen .

Artfuldodger

A remnant was chosen from Israel by grace and not works or it wouldn't be grace. The rest were hardened until the full number of Gentiles are grafted in to the nourishing root.
And so all Israel will be saved. As the Scriptures say, “The one who rescues will come from Jerusalem, and he will turn Israel away from ungodliness.
And this is my covenant with them, that I will take away their sins.”
Regarding the gospel, they are enemies on your account; but regarding election, they are loved on account of the patriarchs. For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable.
For God has consigned everyone to disobedience so that He may have mercy on everyone.
O, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments, and untraceable His ways!
“Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been His counselor?”

Artfuldodger

No where in Romans 11 does it say the Remnant "earned" there place. No where in Romans 11 does it say God looked ahead using His foreknowledge and chose this Remnant.

Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious.
But if their trespass means riches for the world, and their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their fullness bring!

Sounds like the best plan I've ever heard in all my life concerning salvation. I don't think or see how any of it sounds like it was based on chance, happenstance, or foreknowledge.