Going Looking this morning

Heading out this morning, see if I can locate my crappie. As an Old man and fishing partner told
me on Lake Seminole in early March you will find them in deep water or shallow water or somewhere in between. Will Report!

pbradley

Heading out this morning, see if I can locate my crappie. As an Old man and fishing partner told
me on Lake Seminole in early March you will find them in deep water or shallow water or somewhere in between. Will Report!

Good luck.

Used to put in at Wingates and run out to the Flint, go up about 1/2 mile and fish the grass line where it drops into deeper water. John Deere green tube jigs.

Well, did a lot of fish finder fishing. Picked up two out in the lake just on the florida side at 12' found some more at 16' headed in and stopped in one of my know bedding areas 3' to 4', 57 degrees did not think I would find anything. I went ahead and anchored put out three poles with minnows thinking I would relax awhile, all corks down missed several as I was fishing in pads got 5. All were male and in the 12" range. So I guess after this next few cold nights IT WILL BE ON!