Got drawn

glynr329

I own property joining the management area. At property 2 times a week 52 weeks a year. Hunting use to be a lot better but last year didn't see many deer. 1 buck border line shootable. Neighbor killed him after I let him walk. I go to check station regular on all the hunts for 13 years. Most 90 percent or better deer killed are does and small bucks. 1 real good buck killed in 13 years. Now there maybe one or 2 15" wide 8 pointers killed or a 12" wide 8 pointer depends on what someone calls a big buck. Good luck and maybe ya'll will run one by me.

Mikec84

I own property joining the management area. At property 2 times a week 52 weeks a year. Hunting use to be a lot better but last year didn't see many deer. 1 buck border line shootable. Neighbor killed him after I let him walk. I go to check station regular on all the hunts for 13 years. Most 90 percent or better deer killed are does and small bucks. 1 real good buck killed in 13 years. Now there maybe one or 2 15" wide 8 pointers killed or a 12" wide 8 pointer depends on what someone calls a big buck. Good luck and maybe ya'll will run one by me.
Thanks for the info. I'm sure it'll be tough to get a buck like I'm looking for but I'm fine with not killing anything. I've got my eye on a few goodens on other places that I hunt. I plan on driving down there and doing a little scouting. Looks like there are roads going through out the whole property. Are they all open during the season or do they shut a lot of them down during the season?

Full Draw McGraw

Looks like there are roads going through out the whole property. Are they all open during the season or do they shut a lot of them down during the season?

Hard to say without knowing which map your looking at but in general all the roads are county roads and are open year round. There's also a lot of WMA roads which are gated year round.
All in all the access is good. Especially so if you don't mind a little walking.