Gotta love a HUGE dog! (long)

jmfauver

Thankfully they made one mistake,they let Lennox out,give em a treat for all of us!!!We don't need anything to happen to out Tbug:love:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Thankfully they made one mistake,they let Lennox out,give em a treat for all of us!!!We don't need anything to happen to out Tbug:love:

DITTO!!! :cool:

Sterlo58

Bugsy,
Glad all worked out. You have a gaurdian angel named Lenox. Now you need to get a guardian angel named Smith and Wesson. :bounce:

Hunter922

Good to hear everyone is ok. Nothing like a couple of hundred pounds of teeth and slobber coming to help. Would loved to have seen his face if you could have coaxed a good loud bark out of Lenox...:D

chuckb7718

Good to hear everyone is ok. Nothing like a couple of hundred pounds of teeth and slobber coming to help. Would loved to have seen his face if you could have coaxed a good loud bark out of Lenox...:D

Yep!

Glad things turned out the way they did!

That could have been real ugly!!:banginghe

kgo

Folks there just aint nothing better for home protection than a big dog, no telling how many times a persons big dog made some low life think twice and move on and they can hear and see way more than most if us. I keep my AB in the yard she lets me know when I'm needed outside. By the way pups due in a week.;)

Last edited:

pbradley

m31wsd6.jpg

whchunter

Spray

Heard wasp spray would put a hurt on them. Shoots a log distance. Some say maybe better than pepper spray. The good thing about it is the can is usually not considered a weapon my most. Just a bug killer. :eek:
I would notify the authorities to be on the look out for the guys and truck. Who knows these guys may have already stole something from someone in the area and your call might put the authorities onto them.