Griffin Ridge WMA

WhatsUpDock

Anyone get selected for the Griffin Ridge Quota hunt or have any experience with this area?

armyvet4583

Had a buddy from work get picked for first hunt. (Never turkey hunted). Anyone that could have went had to work except for me I could have went one day but he figured we would need to be there at day light. I was coming off night shift. As for birds. Yup plenty there. With the river coming up the slews will be deep down by the river. Also plenty of hogs.

WhatsUpDock

Had a buddy from work get picked for first hunt. (Never turkey hunted). Anyone that could have went had to work except for me I could have went one day but he figured we would need to be there at day light. I was coming off night shift. As for birds. Yup plenty there. With the river coming up the slews will be deep down by the river. Also plenty of hogs.

I also got selected for the first quota hunt, I've scouted the area a bit and know where a few turkey are. I have already taken two turkeys this year so if your buddy wants to hunt with someone let me know. I don't know if he knows how to call and all that but I have the decoys and calls and can help him out if he is looking for someone to hunt with.

Mattval

I was picked for the 2nd hunt. I have never hunted there before if you have any tips.
Thanks