Ground Hunting Chair

Mattval

Hey there all! Just saw over there on Campfire.com they have my fav chair on sale. I bought this last year. It is very comfortable if you like hunting from the ground. I have been hunting from the ground for the last couple of years.

Ground Hunting Chair

Matthew

only

I always used a 5 gallon bucket that I left in the woods. Put a cushion on it and it’s gtg. Or just sit on the ground.

earlthegoat2

Hey there all! Just saw over there on Campfire.com they have my fav chair on sale. I bought this last year. It is very comfortable if you like hunting from the ground. I have been hunting from the ground for the last couple of years.

Ground Hunting Chair

Matthew

Older thread so the sale has ended.

Out of curiosity, what is your favorite ground hunting chair?

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I can’t get back up if I sit on the ground or in a turkey chair. I use my double bull blind chair and a shooting/hiking stick

Hillbilly stalker

It’s sure hard to beat the comfort of those Millennium seats. You can adjust them on a tree to whatever height is best for you. They don’t weigh much at all, real easy to tote. They are much better than any stool or fold up chair I’ve tried. The cost around $100, but should last for a long long time if you don’t leave them out in the weather. I’m tall and have had a serious back surgery but I can set mine up where I can sit for several hours without squirming,

gacowboy

GONetwork Member
It’s sure hard to beat the comfort of those Millennium seats. You can adjust them on a tree to whatever height is best for you. They don’t weigh much at all, real easy to tote. They are much better than any stool or fold up chair I’ve tried. The cost around $100, but should last for a long long time if you don’t leave them out in the weather. I’m tall and have had a serious back surgery but I can set mine up where I can sit for several hours without squirming,
100% agree. I have one and they sit great.

Mauser

Been using the fanatic outdoors hammock seat for about 6 years and love it,clip it on my belt and hit the woods. However I did get a millennium tree seat yesterday to add to my arsenal. I ground hunt almost exclusively (exception of a few condo stands) since my wife and had a double ladder stand break while we were in it 7 or 8 years ago

frankwright

I really like my turkey lounger seat and use it a lot for turkey hunting. I have used it for deer season and I can sit comfortably for 4 hours or so. Because of some back issues I have to roll out of it on my knees to get up.
I have the Hammock seat and it is pretty comfortable but since buying the Millennium I rarely use the hammock. Tree seat is just faster to put on the tree and adjust.
I just bought the camo chill pad but have not used it yet.

GregoryB.

I have the Millennium tree seat as well. It works good but I actually prefer the top part of my Summit Goliath tree stand. I like being able to lay my gun across the rail or rest my elbow on it when shooting.

Mauser

Been using the fanatic outdoors hammock seat for about 6 years and love it,clip it on my belt and hit the woods. However I did get a millennium tree seat yesterday to add to my arsenal. I ground hunt almost exclusively (exception of a few condo stands) since my wife and had a double ladder stand break while we were in it 7 or 8 years ago
After using both now, I like my hammock seats the best. Yes the millennium is comfortable and easy to set up but it’s clunky to carry compared to the hammock seat. That being said the millennium is used for short walk ins. But for going deep in the woods I’m carrying the hammock clipped to my belt

nix03

After using both now, I like my hammock seats the best. Yes the millennium is comfortable and easy to set up but it’s clunky to carry compared to the hammock seat. That being said the millennium is used for short walk ins. But for going deep in the woods I’m carrying the hammock clipped to my belt
I have both also but haven't been able to get comfortable in the hammock seat. I will keep trying but if I'm sitting long the Millennium will be with me.

Mauser

I have both also but haven't been able to get comfortable in the hammock seat. I will keep trying but if I'm sitting long the Millennium will be with me.
Have you got the single pole or the double pole. The double is easier setting up and more comfortable. It took me a while before I could get it just right. Sometimes I still have to adjust it a time or two till I get it like I want.

Mauser

Don’t get me wrong the millennium is comfortable. But just doesn’t carry as well for me

frankwright

I waited a long time before buying the Millennium Tree Seat. I finally got it at Academy off season and Online. Both it and the chill pad were on sale, plus I got 5% more for using my card, free shipping and had a $20 gift card so ended up not too expensive.
I sat from 7-11 yesterday and it is an extremely comfortable seat.
I love my turkey lounger and will still use it for turkeys. It does carry easier and is very comfortable but I just about have to roll out of it with my messed up back.
I usualyy just carry the millennium in my hand as I have not found a better way with a pack and bow or firearm.

nix03

Have you got the single pole or the double pole. The double is easier setting up and more comfortable. It took me a while before I could get it just right. Sometimes I still have to adjust it a time or two till I get it like I want.
I have the double pole version.

nix03

I waited a long time before buying the Millennium Tree Seat. I finally got it at Academy off season and Online. Both it and the chill pad were on sale, plus I got 5% more for using my card, free shipping and had a $20 gift card so ended up not too expensive.
I sat from 7-11 yesterday and it is an extremely comfortable seat.
I love my turkey lounger and will still use it for turkeys. It does carry easier and is very comfortable but I just about have to roll out of it with my messed up back.
I usualyy just carry the millennium in my hand as I have not found a better way with a pack and bow or firearm.
Put some back pack straps on it and you will never know it’s on your back.