Hall of Shame?

creekrocket

Have any of yall read the article about the guy getting busted gigging the bass in the new GON issue? I was wondering if it was anywhere on the enternet? Thanks

skiff23

I read it. It was down near St Mary's. He had already been caught and convicted in FLA . It was one the law should have made a bigger example of.

skiff23

Last Month . Evedently he was good at it because he had been caught in Fla and was selling the fish.

K-DAWG XB 2003

Redfish are very easy to gig. They arent hard to see and they arent real shy at night. I have seen them while flounder gigging. You can reach down with the gig and push them out of the way. Its very tempting.

G Duck

Ditto. K Dawg. They just sit there. You sometimes have to tap them to make them move.

G Duck

Yep, but Im waiting to get after the TTail. Have to come back and give it another try.

FOD

So how about a gigging thread?

Magowah

they caught a guy shooting bass on the bed at night with a bow in pickensville al a few years back. should be a hanging offense

creekrocket

Here are a couple from last year...
b-day018.jpg

erock

I finally got to read the article last night. This guy had something like 56 redfish in his boat. He told the officers that the fines in GA arent that bad and it was worth the risk. The judge said "Oh really? We'll see about that.":D

FOD

Yeah,I wonder why we catch so much flack for gigging???