Hardest kicking Deer Rifles !

DynamicDennis

Shot a Mcwhorter "muzzleloader", 325gr projectile. Even with the muzzlebreak was the loudest, hardest kicking gun I have fired. Not fun to shoot, but extremely accurate and deadly.

sghoghunter

My hardest hitting is a Browning AB3 7-08. I know it sounds crazy but I’ve shot all kinds of different calibers and even own a 7mag and none hits as hard as this lil kids gun

HughW2

Hardest kicking rifle I had was a Browning BBR in .30-06. Kicked like a mule. Stock ergonomics are so important and as @4HAND stated quality recoil pads like Pachmayr Decelerator and Limbsaver help a lot. A .270 WSM is a thing a beauty if you can find and afford ammo!

SC Hunter

A Ruger M77 compact stainless in synthetic pencil barrel 7mm-08 is the worst kicking rifle I've ever shot. I've had 300 win and wsm's that didn't kick as hard. The stock is a youth size type stock and for adults it is rough to say the least.

Robert28

My grandpas Winchester 670 in 30-06 will rattle your fillings. I still have it, haven’t hunted with it in years though.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
3.5' 12 GA has more recoil than Win Mag 458!
Ya, I had to learn to keep my right thumb on the right side of the pistol grip instead of letting it cross over and smash my nose. Made it awful hard to concentrate on smashing ducks instead.
Went back to my three inch pump.

furtaker

Ya, I had to learn to keep my right thumb on the right side of the pistol grip instead of letting it cross over and smash my nose. Made it awful hard to concentrate on smashing ducks instead.
Went back to my three inch pump.
I've come to the conclusion that a good 2.75 or 3 inch load will kill coyotes just as dead.