Have not posted in awhile, few new calls

Stu

I made a few new calls for a father and son. The friction calls are Bubinga with a Paduak inlay with an Ivory inlay in the Paduak. The grunt call is made from an Elk antler. The strikers have an Elk antler cap. The turkey calls and the grunt call really sound good.

P1020096.jpg

P1020094.jpg

P1020089.jpg

moyehow

Very nice! They have made us start posting all of our calls in the hobbies and crafts section. So your post might get moved.

Stu

Thanks for the update. You would think turkey calls would be more appropriate in the turkey section.

Gaswamp

nice looking grunt call

rigderunner

good lookin work wear do you get your slate and glass from ive turned a few out and the only place i can find to get the slate is grassy creek game calls

Stu

good lookin work wear do you get your slate and glass from ive turned a few out and the only place i can find to get the slate is grassy creek game calls

I been buying my slate and glass from Chad on the Old Gobbler website.

Hawken2222

Those look great

Tom Talker

Calls

I made a few new calls for a father and son. The friction calls are Bubinga with a Paduak inlay with an Ivory inlay in the Paduak. The grunt call is made from an Elk antler. The strikers have an Elk antler cap. The turkey calls and the grunt call really sound good.

P1020096.jpg

P1020094.jpg

P1020089.jpg

I hope I am still on your list. Awesome looking calls

beardsnbones

Look great! Nice calls