Henry Single Shot .308 GON happen!!!

rosewood

Hammer spurs sometimes cause light hammer strikes, so be aware of that.

Rosewood

frankwright

I picked mine up this afternoon, it is pretty nice.
My scope rings are too low and interfere with the hammer so I ordered some higher ones.
Trigger was pretty smooth and right at 4lbs. I had a lighter spring and it took it down to 3lbs which is low enough for me. I just need to shoot it and be sure it is 100% reliable.
I may need a stock riser with the higher rings. I could use a smaller more compact scope but I already had the crossfire 3-9X so I will make it work for now.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Morning wage earners,shed builders,filter suppliers,coffee and bread chefs,pank worm fishers,litter policers,bookkeepers,recreation department schedulers,carpenters,contractors,investors,gardeners,trappers,hunters,fishers,farmen,retired,active duty,drivilers all.

Dub

Morning wage earners,shed builders,filter suppliers,coffee and bread chefs,pank worm fishers,litter policers,bookkeepers,recreation department schedulers,carpenters,contractors,investors,gardeners,trappers,hunters,fishers,farmen,retired,active duty,drivilers all.

Good morning to you, too, sir.

4 day 55hr workweek grind over....off for a long weekend.

Lazy this morning.

Drinking down the breakfuss before the breakfuss, here.

Gonna do some rifle stuff today. (y)

Bobby Bigtime

Yes, weekends were made for breaking out the "good" coffee. Compact scopes are a perfect fit for the Henry. They keep the compactness and balance on point. I'm jealous of you boys I wish I had another one coming.

rosewood

My absolute favorite rifle is a CVA Hunter 20" in .35 Remington with a 2-7x33 Nikon on it. Shoots MOA with jacketed and 1.25 MOA with my cast boolit.

Rosewood

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
Yee Haw...I also got tracking on the Talley mount!!

And I have another old school addition, that will surely cause some discussion...

But that will have to wait till I get it all together...

I'll entertain guesses while I wait on deliveries. :LOL: