Henry Single Shots??

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I’ve got a Henry single shot 410 that I like a lot. Patterns well and has a real nice wood stock on it.
I’ve been wanting to see their single barrel shotguns since they starting making them. I haven’t seen one in a retail store yet. A single barrel is to me a real valued gun,the most of what has been on the American market was cheaply made. Glad to know that Henry is making a good one.

hayseed_theology

a Leupold M8 fixed 6X...

I've got a "Fixed Six" on my 7 Mag. It's a Meopta with a German #4 reticle. Love it. I still love the old Leupold M8's too. Solid scopes. I have to ask - is the the 6x36 or the 6x42? I'm not sure why, but I have been drawn more and more to fixed scopes lately. Just love the simplicity and consistent sight picture.

pacecars

I love the 6x Leupold. I have used it from just off the end of the barrel to 400+ yards. The field of view is good and the Leupold has a very generous eye box

Bobby Bigtime

I like all the fixed 6x scopes I have owned several of the old k6 weavers. Leupold, Burris, konus, Bushnell and my favorite was the stith and kollmorgen scopes. Some of you folks with the high-end 6x are in the glory. I took my antelope last year at 390 yards my daughter got hers at 396. No funk and dialing in just a 243 and a straight 6x

Last edited: