Here is the hunter list I have so far for the challenge...

J.W.

i'm sorry i am new on this forum and want to know what the turkey challenge is? or if someone can point me in the direction where i need to look to read about it. i love to turkey hunt and usually get my fair share of birds every year. i killed 3 last year (all in ga.) one triple bearded bird with longest beard slightly over 10" and 1 1/8" spurs, one 10 7/8" beard with 1" spurs and one 10 1/2" beard with 1 1/8" spurs.

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=170201

wack em

Hope im wrong but there is probably gonna be even moore people who are just passer byers signing up this year since there is no cutoff and such an impressive prize package.

Gadget

You are right my friend.....rules are rules and it ain't gonna work this year....I talked to Brandon last year and you talk about stressed out. The 5 Judges will be just.
Gadget, with only 90 people last year in the Challenge and knowing how many times the axe should have fallen.....care to make a prediction for the axe this season with over 200 people?:bounce:
I will say at least 20 times. That is 10 times per 100.

I agree, around 20 will get the AXE.........:bounce:

trkyhntr70

Lets get it on>>>>

I just got in the fire last year just after turkey season..
I will hunt like I always do, but this year I have 2 weeks of vacation to take at different times of the season:banana:
I cant wait....come on March::;

whitetaco02

Based on the number of "inferior" pictures(which broke the rules) I saw come through last year I predict the "AXE" will fall often.:bounce:....... and rightly so.

Can you elaborate a little more on the "inferior" pictures? What do you mean?

P

potsticker

With all that many guns you have skeered me off my own property!

Wetzel

It'll be a lot to keep up with. Hope the five judges can keep up.

Looking forward to seeing how the teams come out.

Arrow3

I have updated the list.

tbgator

Banned
Same here. I just hope with everyone that has signed up they respond once the teams have been drawn. I think the 10 day response rule will help thin some out.:bounce:
I think that is when Gadget is gona get in to the mix.....give us all a fighting chance.....:)
I'd like to see a beard collection pic from ole Gadget.See if we got a chance

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'd like to see a beard collection pic from ole Gadget.See if we got a chance

Well he entered 5 last year on his own.(I think) Arrow3 almost ran out of colors due to Gadget entering so many Gobblers.:banginghe I would say Gadget has a pretty large beard and spur collection. I don't think he even worked any last turkey season. I think he gets a W-2 from the Game Wardens and he gets paid in Gobblers. :bounce: Tim

Arrow3

Thanks guys for keeping me on my toes...Several of you have found mistakes in the list and I appreciate y'all bringing it to my attention...The last was a numbering mistake that would have caused a big problem when we tried to draw the teams....Y'all keep an eye on me..:D

wack em

When is the team draw?

Soon i hope, cant wait!

tbgator

Banned
Well he entered 5 last year on his own.(I think) Arrow3 almost ran out of colors due to Gadget entering so many Gobblers.:banginghe I would say Gadget has a pretty large beard and spur collection. I don't think he even worked any last turkey season. I think he gets a W-2 from the Game Wardens and he gets paid in Gobblers. :bounce: Tim

I could have entered 5 last year myself had I been in so I'll dance with ole Gadget. When the smoke clears biggest 3 is all that count.I hope we all have a great season and the contest comes down to fractions.Let the beard slammin begin:smash:

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
I could have entered 5 last year myself had I been in so I'll dance with ole Gadget. When the smoke clears biggest 3 is all that count.I hope we all have a great season and the contest comes down to fractions.Let the beard slammin begin:smash:
I could have entered 5 also but they would not have been legal.......:bounce: Glad I didn't shoot them last two.:bounce:
I am with ya on that.....Let the beard slamin begin...:banana: Good luck too everyone.
We got our eyes on ya Brandon.;) Tim

just hope everyone will have a good time and be safe after all it is only a contest BE IN IT FOR THE THRILL NOT THE KILL good luck to all

tbgator

Banned
I could have entered 5 also but they would not have been legal.......:bounce: Glad I didn't shoot them last two.:bounce:
I am with ya on that.....Let the beard slamin begin...:banana: Good luck too everyone.
We got our eyes on ya Brandon.;) Tim
If you wanna take 5 and pick 3 you have to hunt different states.For me its 3 in Jawga and 2 in Bama.