Here is the hunter list I have so far for the challenge...

Arrow3

If you wanna take 5 and pick 3 you have to hunt different states.For me its 3 in Jawga and 2 in Bama.

You do realize once you enter 3 birds thats it?...No taking one away if you kill a bigger one in another state...

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
I think in order to win this contest we are going to have to set ourselves some high standards on Birds.
So this means that Brandon you have to call them in close enough to see how long their longest spur is behind a beard draggin the ground, before you wackem. If it is less than 1 and 1/4 inch he walks this year......:bounce: and you don't tag out opening week......:bounce::banana::banana:
High standards before pullin the trigger will be the key to this seasons Challenge. ;) Good Luck, Tim

Arrow3

I think in order to win this contest we are going to have to set ourselves some high standards on Birds.
So this means that Brandon you have to call them in close enough to see how long their longest spur is behind a beard draggin the ground, before you wackem. If it is less than 1 and 1/4 inch he walks this year......:bounce: and you don't tag out opening week......:bounce::banana::banana:
High standards before pullin the trigger will be the key to this seasons Challenge. ;) Good Luck, Tim

I'll shoot the first 3 mature birds I see....Lets just hope they have good spurs!!:bounce:

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'll shoot the first 3 mature birds I see....Lets just hope they have good spurs!!:bounce:

See there.....You are already to finish turkey season before it even begins.....:bounce:
To be honest........I am with ya. :banana:
Just ain't figured out how the cull rule is gonna work. Guess your team mates are gonna have to kill one the same week as you do and cull the smaller of the two?:bounce:
This means that who ever is on Brandons team need to take your three opening week so yall can decide who's to enter first.......:bounce:
:banginghe Its possible that I may be on his team.
Either way this thing is bigger than I thought. All the heavy hitters are comming out of the wood works. Word of mouth over the Internet is a bad thing...........:bounce:

Arrow3

See there.....You are already to finish turkey season before it even begins.....:bounce:
To be honest........I am with ya. :banana:
Just ain't figured out how the cull rule is gonna work. Guess your team mates are gonna have to kill one the same week as you do and cull the smaller of the two?:bounce:
This means that who ever is on Brandons team need to take your three opening week so yall can decide who's to enter first.......:bounce:
:banginghe Its possible that I may be on his team.
Either way this thing is bigger than I thought. All the heavy hitters are comming out of the wood works. Word of mouth over the Internet is a bad thing...........:bounce:

Tim,

The teams get to enter 6 birds...The smallest one won't count in the end...Thats all it is to it...:huh:

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Tim,

The teams get to enter 6 birds...The smallest one won't count in the end...Thats all it is to it...:huh:

Got cha Brother ;)
Just bored at home with nothing to do. The Wife won't let me drive just yet till the Doctor Releases me. I am just all wound up with no place to go.......:banginghe Sorry, Tim

tbgator

Banned
Tim,

Let me understand this. The team can only enter 5 biggest of 6 taken but the 3 team members may kill say 9 by Ga limits.So we have to contact each other after each kill and decide as a team if we will enter that bird until we reach 6 even if we can possibly kill 3 bigger if whole team limits out by end of season?

Arrow3

Let me understand this. The team can only enter 5 biggest of 6 taken but the 3 team members may kill say 9 by Ga limits.So we have to contact each other after each kill and decide as a team if we will enter that bird until we reach 6 even if we can possibly kill 3 bigger if whole team limits out by end of season?

No...Each team will enter a max if 6 birds....The top 5 scoring birds will be the ones used to determine the teams score..You have 7 days from the date on the newspaper to enter your bird after you kill him...After you enter him, theres no taking him back...After your team enters 6 birds, no more can be entered even if you kill the new state record.

tbgator

Banned
No...Each team will enter a max if 6 birds....The top 5 scoring birds will be the ones used to determine the teams score..You have 7 days from the date on the newspaper to enter your bird after you kill him...After you enter him, theres no taking him back...After your team enters 6 birds, no more can be entered even if you kill the new state record.
Thats what I thought you were saying, so with the possibility of our team killing 9 birds we do have to make a decision as we kill them early in the season as whether to enter the bird or not taking a chance we may not kill another or may kill a better one after first six. Like Trophy-n -hunter said we will have to be selective with our first 6 birds, gonna need a good look at those spurs before pulling the trigger. QTM works for me.

striper commander

The beards are what will really help your score. I had to wait on entering a bird last year hoping someone on my team would enter a bigger one that week but they didn't. I decided to go ahead and enter it at the last minute and i'm glad I did.:bounce:

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Like Trophy-n -hunter said we will have to be selective with our first 6 birds, gonna need a good look at those spurs before pulling the trigger. QTM works for me.

QTM is what I am talkin about. Come on lets pick teams and get this thing started. 4 weeks away now. It will take me that long to post up a picture.........:bounce::rofl:
Tim

Last edited:

Arrow3

The list has been updated again...Please make sure I haven't made a mistake and left you off if you have signed up....

Arrow3

I have the list up to date again...Just a few more days to sign up and then we can get some teams started!! :yeah: As always, y'all make sure your name is on there and everything is right.

Arrow3

List is up to date again.....Time is running out...Y'all make sure your name is on here if its supposed to be.

hawglips

Banned
The beards are what will really help your score. I had to wait on entering a bird last year hoping someone on my team would enter a bigger one that week but they didn't. I decided to go ahead and enter it at the last minute and i'm glad I did.:bounce:

I believe this year the scoring method is different, so as to make spurs and beards more equal.