Here's the Lee County Buck we've been hearing about!!!

Muygrande

Okay here he is I'm not gonna say the guy's name as I don't know if he wants it out there, but man what a deer!! :fine:

Welll crap I see we've changed the files from 39K to pixel size, let me see if I can change it!!! :banginghe :banginghe

I hate to bring it in sideways but it wouldn't go the other way!!!

Attachments

• Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,203
Last edited:

livetohunt

What a buck!! I bet the property where that buck was harvested is surrounded by soybeans or peanuts. It shows what good nutrition will do for deer.

H

HT2

Muy.....

Now, that is a fine lookin' buck......

That is a deer of a lifetime......

I'm still lookin' for mine..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

OconeeJim

Thats the buck that.....

...kept getting in the way of me shooting a doe last week! I did everything I could to run him off. :bounce:

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
That's a sho'nuff goodun there!

One dreams are made of... ;)

Hat's off to the lucky hunter... :clap:

Jkidd

Fixed the pic for ya Muy.. Was causing the drool coming out of my mouth to hit the floor instead of my shirt cause I was turning my head sideways....

What a deer..

Jason

Duff

Yeaweeeeee,

What a buck! :yeah:

gabowman

I bet that one will be in the top of the rankings at next near's Buckarama for the largest buck in Ga. for this year. ;) A tuly fine buck. Congrats to that lucky hunter. :clap:

GB

broadhead

Imagine what he'd look like in another year! :D
Ok somebody had to say it. :D
That is a MONSTER BUCK!!!!
I would be mighty proud to hang one like that on my wall.

Jim McRae

Folks, it's just been a matter of time before somebody nailed a book deer like that from Lee Co. IMO, it's the best trophy county in the state. The genetics combined w/ the rich soil create Georgia's answer to Illinois.

Jim M.

livetohunt

If you hunt in farm country, you have a shot at bucks like this. If you don't, you are most likely out of luck. Look at Dooly, Macon, Lee, and some in Marion and Taylor just to name a few farm counties. The problem is trying to find land in this region. All of the good hunting clubs require knowing a current member.

letsgohuntin

I shot a buck like that once only his horns weren't that big and his body size was smaller :bounce:

Man seeing a buck like that makes it a privledge to live and hunt in Lee County!! Now I gotta go and find mine, he's around here somewhere...