highligting a quote?

Dixiesimpleman32

GONetwork Member
im trying to figure out how you post a quote someone else posted on your message so they know your talking to them.you know i like highlight it post it and then under it you could write i feel the same.can someone give me some advice thanks.

merc123

im trying to figure out how you post a quote someone else posted on your message so they know your talking to them.you know i like highlight it post it and then under it you could write i feel the same.can someone give me some advice thanks.

Hit the "QUOTE" button under their post.

Dixiesimpleman32

GONetwork Member
hey thanks

OR-----

Hold down the left mouse button at the beginning of the text that you want to quote.

"Scroll" the text that you want by moving the mouse or the mouse pad.

"Right click" the mouse, hit "copy" and this will copy the highlighted text.

Go to the reply window, hit the little "quote" icon above, put the cursor between the two "quotes", right click and hit "paste".

You will want to do this when you only want to address a few lines from a length post.

Just like that, even a caveman can do it

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
Hold down the left mouse button at the beginning of the text that you want to quote.

"Scroll" the text that you want by moving the mouse or the mouse pad.

"Right click" the mouse, hit "copy" and this will copy the highlighted text.

Go to the reply window, hit the little "quote" icon above, put the cursor between the two "quotes", right click and hit "paste".

You will want to do this when you only want to address a few lines from a length post.
hey that worked !!!!