Household garbage only

Baroque Brass

Yesterday I installed a camera system at a customer’s shop and on the way home, I stopped at the trash collection place to toss the boxes that everything was shipped in. The shipping carton was about two feet square and deep and there were small boxes the cameras came in. I got out of the truck and the watchdog came over, I asked him if there was a particular place he wanted the trash. He started looking through it and asked what it was, I told him trash from a camera system. He then asked if I was a contractor and looked in my truck. He then said, you’re a contractor, this is for residential trash only! You have to take this to the landfill. I guess I should’ve taken it in my personal truck and told him I installed it at my house, then maybe it would’ve been acceptable as residential trash. It’s not like I rolled up with a truckload of old roofing material.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
You installed it in / on someone's "household" didn't you? Then the left overs are "household" trash. Right?

Core Lokt

I love my rural county dump. They take everything except gas.

You gotta love those HOA hoods.... I wouldn't fit in at all only because I do the right things but don't do well with what I'm told I HAVE to do.