How to deal with Public Land success

frankwright

Not to be unkind, but if you have to ask your wife's permission to join a lease there is a bigger problem there.
I have no problem talking it over with my wife, and I am not going to make my family do without in order to hunt or buy something but if I can afford it then that is pretty much it.
It is hard to explain recreation, but it is necessary. Nobody on their deathbed ever said "I wish I had worked more"!
I hope you can work it out. Good Luck!

01Foreman400

Staff member
First off I’ve never hunted public land. I probably would if there was some covenant to my house though. I’ve always been in clubs or had my own lease. With that said I’ve been in some that were not so great clubs due to members. I’m currently in 5 clubs with no issues in any of them. I work overtime to pay for them and my wife never asks any questions about the cost of them. She knows it’s my passion and our 3 kids love hunting as well. I honestly don’t spend any money on anything else.

Professor

Not to be unkind, but if you have to ask your wife's permission to join a lease there is a bigger problem there.
I have no problem talking it over with my wife, and I am not going to make my family do without in order to hunt or buy something but if I can afford it then that is pretty much it.
It is hard to explain recreation, but it is necessary. Nobody on their deathbed ever said "I wish I had worked more"!
I hope you can work it out. Good Luck!
Not sure about that. Clubs are expensive enough to have their own place in the family budget. Anything that big calls for agreement. If you have enough money that a hunting lease does not get its own place then I can see where it wouldn’t matter.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
72d8sq.jpg

Latest posts