Huntstand app.....

specialk

got an email from them yesterday....anybody else?......i did get get some of the messages they described....caused me major problems in my household....

HuntStand users,

It has come to our attention that one of our accounts has been sending friend requests with explicit and offensive messaging. We are deeply sorry for the nature of the notification you may have received and that our app was exploited in this manner. We have taken steps to ensure that this will never happen again.

We feel that it's important to note that our system was not hacked or compromised and none of your personal information was exposed. This activity was not the result of a security breach, and no action needs to be taken by HuntStand users who may have seen this friend request.

We appreciate all of our loyal users and your safety and security is our chief concern.

specialk

ive posted on some other hunting sites and have gotten some feedback....a few have had it happen to them...

Fletch_W

Banned
Disgruntled liberal arts grad with $80k of student debt making $16/hr as the social media clerk at a company that serves people she hates.

That's my guess.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
By chance, did you get friend requests from Honey and Lil Sweet? I just accepted them. No complaints here. :bounce: