TAKE ACTION: HELP STOP THE ATF’S PISTOL BAN

transfixer

I've noticed a lot of AR pistols have gone up for sale on the trader, as well as a few tac 14's and shockwave's with braces, all are listed at below what they normally would be ,, lol, funny how people quickly cave and give in , instead of standing up and fighting for their rights !

there is definitely no shortage of sheep in our country ,,, smh

frankwright

We are all Hero's and Patriots until it's time to be a Hero or Patriot!
It is easy to talk tough and we may mean it but when the ATF has you arrested, you are looking at hundred's of thousands of dollars in lawyer fees, lost of your job and probably your house.
Your wife and children will have little income coming in and even if you are eventually found not guilty, life will never be the same.

Stevie Ray

We are all Hero's and Patriots until it's time to be a Hero or Patriot!
It is easy to talk tough and we may mean it but when the ATF has you arrested, you are looking at hundred's of thousands of dollars in lawyer fees, lost of your job and probably your house.
Your wife and children will have little income coming in and even if you are eventually found not guilty, life will never be the same.

40,000,000!

It's reported that 40,000,000 people own these pistol braces, we're not talking about a couple of hundred thousand people here, we're talking 40 million. Can you imagine how long it would take the ATF to process the paperwork to arrest 40,000,000 people when they can't even process paperwork for a few hundred thousand people in a year's time for routine NFA items?

It's not about being heroes or patriots it's about being sheep or wolves.

georgia_home

For those interested, checkout (search for )

firearm policy coalition on Twitter…

i’d post a link, but occasionally they have wordy dirds In some posts.

and no!!! You don’t need an account Just to read!

they have dozens of cases their either financing or publishing reports on suits others have going. They’re rather timely as well.

of interest, age limits, mag bans. ccw restrictions, brace case, aw bans etc…

transfixer

For those interested, checkout (search for )

firearm policy coalition on Twitter…

i’d post a link, but occasionally they have wordy dirds In some posts.

and no!!! You don’t need an account Just to read!

they have dozens of cases their either financing or publishing reports on suits others have going. They’re rather timely as well.

of interest, age limits, mag bans. ccw restrictions, brace case, aw bans etc…

Firearms policy coalition and Gun owners of America are the main organizations fighting for our rights ,,, the NRA isn't doing much of anything except walking around in their 10k suits and getting $200 haircuts, in fact they're remained mostly silent about the recent actions of the AFT , I guess Wayne is too busy flyng around on private jets ?

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
“If anyone doesn’t want to register, the ATF says they can remove the brace “to return the firearm to a pistol,” or they can surrender the gun to the ATF. “

If I had one I just wouldn’t register it anyway. Sure not going to surrender it. They’d just have to catch me with it.

Last edited:

Balrog

“If anyone doesn’t want to register, the ATF says they can remove the brace “to return the firearm to a pistol,” or they can surrender the gun to the ATF. “

If I had one I just wouldn’t register it anyway. Sure not going to surrender it. They’d just have to catch me with it.
You can also put a 16" upper on it, and then put any kind of brace or stock on it you want.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
You can also put a 16" upper on it, and then put any kind of brace or stock on it you want.
I meant to follow back up but your suggestion seems to be the most logical thing to do at this point.

I did some reading last night concerning the 16” upper after you mentioned it.

transfixer

I meant to follow back up but your suggestion seems to be the most logical thing to do at this point.

I did some reading last night concerning the 16” upper after you mentioned it.

the most logical thing to do at this point is NOTHING ! unless you bought a pistol with a brace on a 4473 there is nothing to show you have one,, "if you have one "

if you cave in and register, or cave in and alter your weapon you " might have" you're simply showing that agency they've succeeded,,,

This will be done away with, at some point ,

Stevie Ray

the most logical thing to do at this point is NOTHING ! unless you bought a pistol with a brace on a 4473 there is nothing to show you have one,, "if you have one "

if you cave in and register, or cave in and alter your weapon you " might have" you're simply showing that agency they've succeeded,,,

This will be done away with, at some point ,
I totally agree!