I think i'm hunting a net booner 190" Gross & low 170's net?

JoeKnowsBows

This is the best buck i've ever hunted. I think he's going to net over 170" & gross near 190". I'll post some hard horn pics when I get him or someone else does. This is the best pic i've got to judge him by. No need to ask where he is I won't say. I do know he's still alive as of last nights trail cam pics. Just wanted to share this picture. Anyone think i'm close on scores?

Attachments

• CDY_00261.JPG
    CDY_00261.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 14,262

jamiehunts

i think he is about mid to high 170s gross netting in the low 160s those muley forks look great but kill him on the net side

bsanders

I know you said that you won't say where he is...and i don't blame you. But i have to ask, is this a Georgia deer? He is a lifetime buck. Awesome!

Highintheshoulder

I don't care what he will or won't score. He is a HOSS !!!!! Good Luck with him..

THWACKG5

I know you said that you won't say where he is...and i don't blame you. But i have to ask, is this a Georgia deer? He is a lifetime buck. Awesome!

It has the body of a Ga deer with the relatively thin neck and orangish legs and shoulders, but the rack of a good ol Michigan buck!!! That is definitely a buck of a life time though!!!
Good luck takin him down!!:shoot:

ShootSome

I know where he is because he walked across the road in front of me a few days ago. Your not going to be the only one hunting him!
Good luck;)

Pilgrim

Gotta love those Sapelo Island bucks!!! :cool:

LETMGRO

1st. Let me say he's the best looking buck I've seen posted here this year, if he's a Ga. deer. Scoring is hard without knowing his relative body size. I'd say, if his live weight is in the 180lb range, then he'll gross in high 160's. If he weighs over 225 lbs, add another 15 inches.
Best of luck killing him.

GA DAWG

Good gosh!!!!!! Hope you get him Joe..He will net close!!!!

proside

Banned
This is the best buck i've ever hunted. I think he's going to net over 170" & gross near 190". I'll post some hard horn pics when I get him or someone else does. This is the best pic i've got to judge him by. No need to ask where he is I won't say. I do know he's still alive as of last nights trail cam pics. Just wanted to share this picture. Anyone think i'm close on scores?

So you think if you say thats a Fulton county deer every deer hunter in the state is going to drive to Atlanta and hunt?:crazy:

JoeKnowsBows

So you think if you say thats a Fulton county deer every deer hunter in the state is going to drive to Atlanta and hunt?:crazy:

No but it's easier to say nothing than to answer 100 questions:cheers: But the way you asked if it was Fulton was slick:bounce: About to head out and chase deer but not him. I'm not going to hunt him till he starts moving in daylight hours. Good luck to everyone hunting today.:cool:

JoeKnowsBows

Before I head out here's a good view of his right side. His G2's have to be over 13" Come on rut::;

Attachments

• CDY_00181.JPG
    CDY_00181.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 13,470

Buckfever

He should net in the 160's! Forked g2's are going to keep him out of the book, but it wouldn't matter to me. Good luck tagging him Joe, because he's a stud for sure.