If it ain't one thing it's another.

Darkhorse

I'm still trying to get over my spinal surgery, then last week l go and have a heart attack. Right now I'm in a hospital in Vidalia . It's a long story if I live will share it.

menhadenman

I'm still trying to get over my spinal surgery, then last week l go and have a heart attack. Right now I'm in a hospital in Vidalia . It's a long story if I live will share it.
Dang @Darkhorse , I’m gonna ask the man in charge to look out for you.

I don’t know you but have learned a fair bit from your advice (and have also come to appreciate the IMR 4350 like you do).

Get your rest buddy, there’s still a few more targets for you to punch.

I’m up north in Union Co but please send me a message if I can help with anything.

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
Dang brother. Just another speed bump. Hope your back on your feet quickly with a full recovery

GeorgiaBob

Prayers for you and your family sir!

May God be with you this night and for many tomorrows.

specialk

Hang in there!

snooker1

I feel your pain. I tore some cartilage in my knee a few weeks ago and when they did a MRI the found a tumor on my femur above the left knee. This morning I am at the hospital for a full body scan looking for anymore.
Hopefully you have a full speedy recovery.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Durnit, man. I sure hate to hear that, hope you get back to normal soon.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Sorry to hear this. Prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’m praying that you’ll have a complete recovery.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Just a small bump in your journey. In a little while you'll be back and able to do things you couldn't because of both issues.

krizia829

Oh no!! My dad has been suffering for years with back problems. Has had 3 surgeries and still isn't right.. I also have back problems. It's horrible.

So sorry to hear what you're going through. Thank the lord you're still here with us! Sending prayers your way!

Got a good friend who lives in Vidalia. We hunted there for about 5 years. Great place! Hope you get to go home soon!

SC Hunter

@Darkhorse and @snooker1 prayers for you both! Horse if you made it this far after the heart attack hopefully you'll pull on through!

Snooker it sounds like that torn cartilage was a blessing in disguise! Prayers for a clear scan!