In the ER

Core Lokt

Man you talk about a zoo!!! Homeless people laying all over lobby floor, one guy need alcohol so bad he’s done eaten about 20 handfuls of hand sanitizer washed down with water. It’s sad.

I went for lobotomy, did lab work first , saw Dr then they sucked the blood. Just about out the door to go home to grandson and Dr runs me
down saying please come with me and have a seat. Hmm not normal. She explained my creatinine is 5.3 and go straight to ER.

I got here at 3:45 and had ekg, ultrasound and vitals checked and taken back to waiting room where I still sit. Talked
To Dr and explained I was going home and would go to a different ER in the morning and she said I could but highly recommend I stay and get IV started even while in waiting room.

Still no IV and my patience is wearing thin.

Y’all say a prayer that security doesn’t have to be called on me….

I made my wife go home cause her patience wore off on the first hour. She just left.

2dye4

I’ll send up a prayer man. Hope everything goes well for you, but I think you're just a number and do t care whether you live or die sometimes.
The ones with no insurance usually gets all the attention, when they go back with no payment and you have to go through procedures to even get seen about for something that is really a matter of your health.

dslc6487

As sad as it is for all of us hard working, patriotic Americans to understand, our political system has taken advantage of us to the point where all of those that do not work, those that are homeless, and all of the immigrants coming into this country are going to be medically treated, housed, fed, protected first, before we are......feel sorry for those that are homeless because of no reason for their own. But, it is what it is

tr21

Man you talk about a zoo!!! Homeless people laying all over lobby floor, one guy need alcohol so bad he’s done eaten about 20 handfuls of hand sanitizer washed down with water. It’s sad.

I went for lobotomy, did lab work first , saw Dr then they sucked the blood. Just about out the door to go home to grandson and Dr runs me
down saying please come with me and have a seat. Hmm not normal. She explained my creatinine is 5.3 and go straight to ER.

I got here at 3:45 and had ekg, ultrasound and vitals checked and taken back to waiting room where I still sit. Talked
To Dr and explained I was going home and would go to a different ER in the morning and she said I could but highly recommend I stay and get IV started even while in waiting room.

I made my wife go home cause her patience wore off on the first hour. She just left.
good luck Core Lokt ! prayin for ya....

Man hate to hear this ! Be patient and let them get you fixed up. We don’t need you flopping over on us.