In the ER

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Get well soon, brother!

Core Lokt

Just had a fine $38.51 breakfast. 1 egg, 1/2 cup grits, sausage patty?? and 1/2cup of fried taters :rolleyes:

Course I was starving. Oh and I ate it with nothing to drink called 3 times for the juice I ordered with the food and they brought it an our after I was done.
We’ll that wasn’t the price of the food it was total carbohydrates lol….

A fella would loose some weight if in here too long

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Sorry, just having fun with your typo. I assumed you meant phlebotomy. But it sounds like you had a great night. ERs, aside from the affliction that got you there in the first place, are just awful places to be. But I hope they at least send you out of there fixed.
I hope they didn,t " fix" him ....but did correct his issue. :rofl: :stir:::ke:

sinclair1

I wish you the best. I had Kidney failure 15 years ago and never found out what caused it.
The doctor did ask how my marriage was though :bounce:

Core Lokt

I have slept 2-3 hrs 48 hrs, couldn’t hold my eyes open today but fought it cuz I knew I wouldn’t sleep tonight and I’m wide awake and can’t sleep. Go figure….

I want to thank
Everyone for their prayers they are working. Nurse came in an hour ago and said per my chart numbers are going down good and if this continues Dr said could go home tomorrow midday possibly.

Going to be a long monitoring period moving forward form them to figure what has caused this twice in a year including kidney biopsy but I’ll take it.

I don’t who remember on here said they were having a kidney removed in the near future but you were in my prayers as well