In the ER

Stonewall 2

Prayers sent! I haven’t been in a ER in awhile and never been that time of night and I hope I never have to with what you described.Hang in there!

I am bud. Little at a time. Appreciate it!

We going to have to start a “old people medical recovery “ thread if folks keep going to the hospital :bounce:
Funny you said that I was thinking the same thing

I wish I were home. What a night. Been holding in the ER all night. Just got to a private room at 5a. Remember I got here at 3:45p yesterday.

I got about two total hrs of “sleep”. Crazy things happen I’m the wee hrs in an ER waiting room. At 2:30 this lady went ballistic and then at 4:30 l
Thought I was going to witness a killing between two black guys for real. One was yelling something about “ honkys and police and killing the other black guy there”.

It was something else. I had a plan of gunfire did break out.

So glad my wife wasn’t here.

Going to hurry up and wait for floor Dr to make his rounds and see what his plan is

Oh yeah if you are in Tallahassee tha morning bring me a biscuit. I haven’t eaten since
Holy smokes! Sounds like your in haties down there. Keep strong bud and keep your Glock close lol..

basstrkr

I wish I were home. What a night. Been holding in the ER all night. Just got to a private room at 5a. Remember I got here at 3:45p yesterday.

I got about two total hrs of “sleep”. Crazy things happen I’m the wee hrs in an ER waiting room. At 2:30 this lady went ballistic and then at 4:30 l
Thought I was going to witness a killing between two black guys for real. One was yelling something about “ honkys and police and killing the other black guy there”.

It was something else. I had a plan of gunfire did break out.

So glad my wife wasn’t here.

Going to hurry up and wait for floor Dr to make his rounds and see what his plan is

Oh yeah if you are in Tallahassee tha morning bring me a biscuit. I haven’t eaten since
OMG. I feel for you man. A hospital is no place for sick folk, you can;t get no rest!

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Goal is to get kidney numbers back to normal
So they don’t fail. I think it is caused from a med I was put on a month ago. Was on it year and a half ago and same thing happened. I warned kidney DR about the med. I could be wrong who knows

Kidneys are nothing to play around with for sure. I`ve been fighting Chronic Kidney Disease since 2007. Hope they get you fixed up.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Just had a fine $38.51 breakfast. 1 egg, 1/2 cup grits, sausage patty?? and 1/2cup of fried taters :rolleyes:

Course I was starving. Oh and I ate it with nothing to drink called 3 times for the juice I ordered with the food and they brought it an our after I was done.
Dang man, hope you can get up out of there soon.

tr21

Just had a fine $38.51 breakfast. 1 egg, 1/2 cup grits, sausage patty?? and 1/2cup of fried taters :rolleyes:

Course I was starving. Oh and I ate it with nothing to drink called 3 times for the juice I ordered with the food and they brought it an our after I was done.
I heard the price of egg's went up but MY GOD !

bullgator

5.3 is well into the range of dialysis. Let them see if they can lower it so you can avoid that.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Dang Core. Hope they get this under control fast so you can get out of that Hades hole.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Hope you break out soon in better shape Core! Prayers from here for you!!

oldfella1962

Goal is to get kidney numbers back to normal
So they don’t fail. I think it is caused from a med I was put on a month ago. Was on it year and a half ago and same thing happened. I warned kidney DR about the med. I could be wrong who knows
I'm not a medical professional, but I can give you a "second opinion" on the kidney numbers: ideally you should have two of them, one on each side. :unsure:
You're welcome! I can give you a ten percent discount on my consultation fee if you give me your bank account number up front. :)

Latest posts