Is this a coyote???

georgiabuck6

I think it's .......Chupacabra

Yep look up the description, small stubby front legs, larger powerful hind legs, large ears for body size, long snout w/razor sharp teeth, glowing red eyes, haha looks like they've made it to georgia, get your guns boys!!! If you find any birds with the blood sucked out of them then you will know for sure, haha but most people in Texas and N. Mexico and Scientist all agree the feared Chupacabra is simply coyotes w/mange so there you go!!!

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
There are no tall weeds in that area so that has to be the tail. Here is another picture showing its tail a little better.

That clears it up. That is a mangy coyote.

BAMA HUNTER

For those of you still imagining a deer... How do explain the the 16 inch tail coming out of thr "deers" butt in both pictures and FROM DIFFERENT ANGLES? HEEEEELLLLLOOOOO......

i thought it was a yote to...but imagine a deer with no fur..the tail would look like a long rat tail..if its a small deer a tail with no fur would look really long...still undicided..

K80

i thought it was a yote to...but imagine a deer with no fur..the tail would look like a long rat tail..if its a small deer a tail with no fur would look really long...still undicided..

Granted if you only look at the face you can see what might be a deer but when you look at the body nothing about it looks like a deer. The position of the joints on the hind leg tells you it is not a deer.

mriver72

Banned
Its head does favor a deer but i got to say coyote the first naked 1 i ever seen ..

deedly

O.K. I just saw the second picture of the different angle and have come to the conclusion that it is a chupacabra, like this one

Attachments

• chupacabranews.jpg
    chupacabranews.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 307

redwards

Just look at these 2 anatomical views...then decide....

Attachments

• canine-skeleton.jpeg
    canine-skeleton.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 281
  • deer1_skeleton.jpg
    deer1_skeleton.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 287

DouglasB.

Holy cow! I can't believe this is still going on. A hairless deer with a tail that nearly touches the ground? You gotta be kidding me. Obviously we haven't done any hide tanning lately, have we?

I swear... I'm never hunting anywhere NEAR anyone else ever again. And for that matter I'm certainly NEVER taking my lab out with me during hunting season. I bet some of you cruise down the road and say that every single brown thing out there is a deer. Heaven forbid you ever drive through Clayton County. I can see the headlines now, "Country boy kills 25 at Marta bus stop. Says he thought they were deer".

COYOTE. Hand down.

dakotajoe

It's a coyote with mange. I've come across them before. Here's a picture of a dead yote with bad mange.

Attachments

• Coyote with Mangea.jpg
    Coyote with Mangea.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 277
Holy cow! I can't believe this is still going on. A hairless deer with a tail that nearly touches the ground? You gotta be kidding me. Obviously we haven't done any hide tanning lately, have we?

I swear... I'm never hunting anywhere NEAR anyone else ever again. And for that matter I'm certainly NEVER taking my lab out with me during hunting season. I bet some of you cruise down the road and say that every single brown thing out there is a deer. Heaven forbid you ever drive through Clayton County. I can see the headlines now, "Country boy kills 25 at Marta bus stop. Says he thought they were deer".

COYOTE. Hand down.

x2 to the 10th power

will hunt 4 food

I think he's right !

O.K. I just saw the second picture of the different angle and have come to the conclusion that it is a chupacabra, like this one
attachment.php

Now is this a coyote with the mange?:bounce:

backyard buck

I can not believe so many people say that manged coyote is a deer!!! I am not so sure it is safe in the woods with people in the woods that can't tell the difference. I could tell in the first pic, but the second picture is a dead giveaway. Whatever some people are drinking, they might better lay off it for a while!

dang looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed :rolleyes: we understand that you think its a coyote

samsonz71

my reply exactly, this is not a deer.I believe it to be a Chupacabra.There was a video that a Texas sherrif captured with his dash cam of one. where was this picture taken